Brawl kicking out melee characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sasuke747 said:
Sakura gets older? :O OMG I dont have the new one but im downloading the 100 latest ones(the ones i missed) Gonna take me 2 days to download all :)

Does she look like this?

b30520187.jpg
No, that's a made up adult picture of her.

it's only a 3 yr. lapse, she looks like the pics I posted at the top that r part of the manga.

:drool: Hubba hubba :D Just my kind of woman, just got a couple of posters of her in my room :) (Got them in the latest issue of Shonen jump in sweden ofcourse thats the only one i get now)

Holy Crap This Is WAY OFF TOPIC...

Now Were Talking About Strip Poker,Naruto, And Body Growth Spurts?

:wtf:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Holy Crap This Is WAY OFF TOPIC...

Now Were Talking About Strip Poker,Naruto, And Body Growth Spurts?

:wtf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I suppose so, but everyone has already stated there favorite characters, and everyone complains about how we (i.e. Lord Haku, sasuke747, myself) should just fit the Naruto into one little thread...and here it is. It's actually pretty cool cuz' no one knows about it cuz' it's disguised as an SSBM thread...like an undercover operation:cool:

lawl although if you wanna talk about naruto you could always come to my forum :rolleyes: but i can't sortof say the link cuz that would be advertising :)

Hey man virtual Relaity I am telling ou be able to intreact with all the cast but she is hot it is crime she is not real :lol:

Yea it is :( Im crying now :p *booohooo!!!!* :(

Once i get Clash of the Ninja 1 and 2 on GC in England ima gonna be Sakura all the time :);) :cool: :drool: *fantasys*:drool:

Yeah but your broke her heart when you left the village she would have done anything to mae you happy.

"Sakura bend down for" Okay Saukse" Enough said :D

Luckily In my heart ill always Love her :D She's my Favourite Char, I like her even more than Sasuke alot more but Sasuke is 2nd in my list :) im blinded by Anime Love xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back