Brawl Training League

Ahh, seriously? ..You're leaving Wiichat? That's too bad man.. Too many people are leaving since the Apocolypse pretty much killed Wiichat.. Whenever you do come on occasionally, we gotta set up some Brawls, yeah?

Well Wiichat its been fun . But im done. Site had gone WAY south.

Ill still get on every so often for fun.

You can catch me on http://forums.shoryuken.com/ or allisfighter / allisbrawl.

NOOOOOOO!!!!! You can't leave your the only steroid enhanced peach around here.......:lol:
Well bud i guess it's goodbye :sad: (Well not really because we always talk elsewhere :shifty:)

Only Peach on steroids? He's the only Peach on Wiichat period. :lol: If there were others, he'd no doubt be the best of them though. Speaking of good peaches though..

Anyone subscribed to Bizkit047(that KH2 legendary guy, who also plays Brawl)? He's got a bunch of pool matches which often feature a guy who goes by Hova, in-game Brawl name Jedi, I believe. That dudes got a sick Peach. Here's a sample of his awesomeness.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkELZgi8wqI&feature=channel_page[/ame]

Hey uh CK...how do I close threads? I know this isn't like the FAQ thread or anything but I'm a bit shy to talk to the mods...and are we aloud to talk about homebrew channel at wiichat?

Well, homebrew is supposed to be illegal, right? I'm pretty sure you can't talk about it here.. or atleast not in public. You should go to some homebrew forum if you want to talk/ask something about it, definatly not here.

We can't lock our own threads sadly, you'll have to contact a mod Fraz, sorry. ..Don't you know/have spoken to any of the mods, though?

Well, homebrew is supposed to be illegal, right? I'm pretty sure you can't talk about it here.. or atleast not in public. You should go to some homebrew forum if you want to talk/ask something about it, definatly not here.

We can't lock our own threads sadly, you'll have to contact a mod Fraz, sorry. ..Don't you know/have spoken to any of the mods, though?

Nope not talked to a mod before at all and before the wiichat acopalyps(if thats how you spell it)I seen a thread about Homebrew which will be noticed as HBC from now on so barely anyone knows what the 3 letters mentioned mean and the mod said it was OK to get it to the guy who made the thread:frown2:im still unsure about mentioning it though...

Who knows what i'm going to do about posting those custom stages:( they were too big to put up as a snapshot and I cant be bothered registering with Smash world or soomething like that to upload them.

That video is not what it seems.

Your focusing in on the Peach that is playing the MK match the right way but arent watching how bad that Meta Knight was. .

But ya im still gonna play smash and probly more than before, just going to break off these " chains of fun " and get just a little more competitive so I can be the best Peach out there. Same with Street Fighter, So I can go to live tourneys and actually be able to hold my own in all the games I play.

Also try and get more live play in , And it seems the Reno Pro Gamers are finally making there resuhrection .

But I wouldnt leave WC for good because of all the Friends like Sho ive made here. But just gonna be more of a lurker .

That video is not what it seems.

Your focusing in on the Peach that is playing the MK match the right way but arent watching how bad that Meta Knight was. .

But ya im still gonna play smash and probly more than before, just going to break off these " chains of fun " and get just a little more competitive so I can be the best Peach out there. Same with Street Fighter, So I can go to live tourneys and actually be able to hold my own in all the games I play.

Also try and get more live play in , And it seems the Reno Pro Gamers are finally making there resuhrection .

But I wouldnt leave WC for good because of all the Friends like Sho ive made here. But just gonna be more of a lurker .

Indeed true :D But now we have a lurker :scared: :lol:
Once i'm up & running again we have to start training to be known as some of the best........maybe :lol:

YOUR IGNORING POSSIBLY THE BEST AND ONLY IC MAINER HERE!!! Brene gonna lurk about wiichat:lol: Also my IC and Ike gettin better :)

Back