Brawl Training League

hey bird, could you erase me from the student list? i haven't really been brawling as of late.

just put me down for helping others with Kirby.
aslo my code is wrong in that. its 2106-3085-8700

in other news i got a message from a code noob today. my first one of the new wiichat.
sadly this means the herds of newbs have discovered our refebished site and will come. everything will be ruined once again

u should welcome the noobs, we were all noobs once. what would video games be without noobs?!? pure anarchy.

@ Whoops didn't read the top :lol:

I don't mind any new people.
They ask for fc 's alot yes but it doesn't bother me much.

Last edited:
:lol: My characters did extremely well as well can't wait to actually train them properly :p You kept suiciding alot but since we have our way it t'was ok :lol:

:

Yea your snake was great , I wish we can do a Peach vs Snake w/o Lag. Or even R.O.B vs Snake. And well just about everyone your played was what you do best lol. All good .... Was good semi real training.

Yea the suicide thing was one of 3 major problems. Just gotta get used to the controller again, So used to a Fighting Stick for Street Fighter that changing is hard. Another issue I had was my abundance of Peach Bomber lol, Was something I used to do a lot and quit. I found I was becoming WAY to predicatable at first. And my lack of Toad was also bad. Whats sad is I can beat MK easy but not Capt Falcon/Ganon/Ike. I go against my knowledge and go Aggro when I should sit back and wait and rely on my combo skills which are top notch . Oh another one was charging my Smash when I get you over the edge. When I should be using my amazing turnip chucking skillz. I really can aim them well when I edgeguard. And also Peach Bombers and Pushing. Again the time away hurt me just a little bit. Ill get that down soon though again.

Just expressing my " Training " as this is what people should do.

What else am I missing SHO ?

Yea your snake was great , I wish we can do a Peach vs Snake w/o Lag. Or even R.O.B vs Snake. And well just about everyone your played was what you do best lol. All good .... Was good semi real training.

Yea the suicide thing was one of 3 major problems. Just gotta get used to the controller again, So used to a Fighting Stick for Street Fighter that changing is hard. Another issue I had was my abundance of Peach Bomber lol, Was something I used to do a lot and quit. I found I was becoming WAY to predicatable at first. And my lack of Toad was also bad. Whats sad is I can beat MK easy but not Capt Falcon/Ganon/Ike. I go against my knowledge and go Aggro when I should sit back and wait and rely on my combo skills which are top notch . Oh another one was charging my Smash when I get you over the edge. When I should be using my amazing turnip chucking skillz. I really can aim them well when I edgeguard. And also Peach Bombers and Pushing. Again the time away hurt me just a little bit. Ill get that down soon though again.

Just expressing my " Training " as this is what people should do.

What else am I missing SHO ?

Well with peach all you need are 2 things 1.No lag :lol: 2: as you said master the controls again.

With R.O.B rob! 1.You need to be less predictable with him i know you can get him to a super level of madness but i think you haven't trained him like you trained peach,I will definitely help with that once my wii is back up :thumbsup: You got my cousin really good but it seems he's not that good at predicting sometimes,believe me though with no lag he has pretty amazing skills.All you need work on is rob for now & controls :lol: Hopefully we can get your characters back before Evo.
When is that?

It happened late last May, but the effects still live on. My right hand is numb, and I don't know when that's gonna change. Due to immense willpower, though, I'm able to play the electric bass, despite how weird it is, so the band of my and my friends wouldn't break up.

Ahh.. No wonder I don't remember it, I didn't join Wiichat until June. I swear someone had some finger trauma though.. Ehh, whatever.

u should welcome the noobs, we were all noobs once. what would video games be without noobs?!? pure anarchy.

Put simply - n00bs suck, newbs are good with me. FC n00bs can go continue failing for all I care, or atleast if someone has put a "don't bother me with your FC, n00b"-esque message in their sig and they pester them anyways(like me for instance, noone's bothered me since I updated my sig though).

Well with peach all you need are 2 things 1.No lag :lol: 2: as you said master the controls again.

With R.O.B rob! 1.You need to be less predictable with him i know you can get him to a super level of madness but i think you haven't trained him like you trained peach,I will definitely help with that once my wii is back up :thumbsup: You got my cousin really good but it seems he's not that good at predicting sometimes,believe me though with no lag he has pretty amazing skills.All you need work on is rob for now & controls :lol: Hopefully we can get your characters back before Evo.
When is that?

August.

Yes the predicatablility in general for me was high and I was sensing it. I also try and go aggro with ROB more than I should but thats beside the point. At least im close to getting them Mastered then not and thats all that matters.

Although Im going to be playing SF4 so much I need to get to work on it soon before that comes out and I fall even more back than I should.

Hopefully starting February 9th lol ::cool::idea:

August.

Yes the predicatablility in general for me was high and I was sensing it. I also try and go aggro with ROB more than I should but thats beside the point. At least im close to getting them Mastered then not and thats all that matters.

Although Im going to be playing SF4 so much I need to get to work on it soon before that comes out and I fall even more back than I should.

Hopefully starting February 9th lol ::cool::idea:

:lol: indeed lets hope :p

I'm there! :D Let's try to get some other people in the Brawl though, we need some FFAs for good times sake, yeah? Btw, you want to throw items in this time around? Nothing too crazy besides Smash Balls though. :lol:

I'm there! :D Let's try to get some other people in the Brawl though, we need some FFAs for good times sake, yeah? Btw, you want to throw items in this time around? Nothing too crazy besides Smash Balls though. :lol:

you never came out of basic brawl :lol:

I know.. DX Sorry Birdmaster, I saw you log off suddenly and waited for awhile, didn't think you were coming back on and went off to Basic Brawl. Actually found some fun fights there for once.. Not that it'd be more fun than ours, so yeah, sorry man. I'm done Brawling for now, and I've gotta go do some junk.

Well Evo announced there games and didnt go with Brawl lol. Didnt see that coming.They did go with SF HD and SF4 and even Soul Caliber 4 lol.

So I guess ill be mastering my Mains for nothing more than fun and any random tourney that comes along.

I may get on when I get home from work tonight.

Back