chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

lol.....yeah, all right....when u get it, shoot it from afar......if too close, u'll injury urself too....:lol:

So, having finished the game for the first time, I can see that finishing this game is just the beginning of the challenge. This game does rock the casbah for replayability. I need a good walkthrough for the mercenaries and side missions though. I run around like one of those chickens hoping something good will happen, and it usually doesn't, though I did manage to get to about 29,800 once on the first one after about 35 tries earlier today.

pkstudios said:
So, having finished the game for the first time, I can see that finishing this game is just the beginning of the challenge. This game does rock the casbah for replayability. I need a good walkthrough for the mercenaries and side missions though. I run around like one of those chickens hoping something good will happen, and it usually doesn't, though I did manage to get to about 29,800 once on the first one after about 35 tries earlier today.
well.....to get alot of points, try to get combos......:lol:.....

Thanks Wario. How do those work, anyway? I can see that it's counting up at some points, but I haven't quite figured out why they start counting or why they stop.

lol...ok....get combos by killing each one, when u see the combo number flashing that means u have little time to get another kill. if it stops flashing, the combo is over.

Try getting the blue hourglasses.....they give u more time.

and use the golden hourglasses when u see alot of enemies coming at u, it golden hourglasses give u more time for each kill.....:lol:

chickenwin said:
It's called infinite launcher you dumb-asses.

Its called not flaming or trolling, you should try it:sick:

I was thinking about picking this game up, how long did it last most of you?

I'm a real noob - and this game took me about 30 hours to complete, basically using a walkthrough for the whole thing. So basically I'm not very good at it, I guess. Still, with this game, I think it's not so much finishing it once, it's finishing it once just to open up all the really fun ways to play it. I'm not sure if the pro version counts as really fun though, unless you consider getting mercilessly killed hundreds of times really fun.

hmm...i played many times on gc and ps2....so once i got it.....it took me around 15 hours to beat :lol:

really on my first ever time round it took me 14 hours and 48 mins.
second time round only took me 9 hours n 10 mins

I would like to know if anybody has unlocked the

plaga's removal laser thingy looks pretty good

Back