chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

dam i had just started pro when i got bored so i just played my normal over again lol, i hate having no good weapons to start with lol

I'm trying pro now. It took me 2 hours just to get through 1-1. I guess I'll be at it for awhile, huh?

I did finish Ada's thing and the Separate Ways, though, so I'm feeling awfully proud of myself.

haha good for you, im just gonna go through a second run of the game till i can get infinite rocket launcher lol, then ill start pro

Ok this is how stupid I am. I was fighting that mofo that splits in half and climbs the rafters and whatnot in 2-3, and I finally, after like - I don't know how many exactly, but, a LOT of tries - I'm down to no more rifle ammo, and 2 bars left in my last life (after using 3 full ones to survive that scene), and I get the eyeball. Whew, right? Well my next brainiac move is to scour the room for more ammo or whatever, which I've already been over a million times so I should know very well there isn't amything else, and I bash right into a flame, losing one of those last 2 life bars. I almost offed myself after all that! What a maroon, I is.

The one that drops the eyeball at the end.

By the way, that merchant at the first castle stop rawks. I skipped the medium size case this time and really had to scramble for space, so I've been waiting and waiting for the large size. He's got that one, the Blacktail, and the Broken Butterfly. Oh, yeah.

or that pimp that just sits at the bottom of the deathpit w/ the striker...

i wonder why he sits down there; just on the off chance somebody falls 50 feet and misses the spikes and survives?! :wtf:

Yeah, I beat him. I was ready to limp home with my no ammo left and my two pathetic flashing red bars of life when I bumped into a flame while walking around the empty room, losing one of those last two bars. Believe you me, I was like a bubble boy until I reached the next save point.

pkstudios said:
Yeah, I beat him. I was ready to limp home with my no ammo left and my two pathetic flashing red bars of life when I bumped into a flame while walking around the empty room, losing one of those last two bars. Believe you me, I was like a bubble boy until I reached the next save point.
lol i bet, i dunno what i'd do if that'd happened to me...(prolly thrown something)

No joke. Now I've just made it through that giant room with the two flaming arrow guys up in the alcoves and the 6-10 shield guys and the 5 or so bug tentacle guys and 30 or so regular guys and I'm totally running on fumes. I think the next scene is the one where I have to snipe away the guys trying to capture Britney - er, Ashley - and I only have 8 rifle rounds left. I hope the RE gods send me some ammo right quick.

Back