chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

have not been on this thread for awhile. holy **** its wario, i remember playin re4 i completely beat that game and now i'm sick of it. Corruption has me all tied up.

I hadn't played this in a while so I just started again the other day and I completed it, so now I was just wondering how many chapters are in Seperate Ways and Assignment Ada?

Ahh okay, thanks, I haven't attempted any of them yet, I should get them polished off tomorrow because I can't be arsed playing any more, today.

One thing that completely blows about pro mode is that if you get killed they send you ALL the way back to the beginning of the chapter. No restarting at your latest door on this level. You really have to memorize your paces.

Separate Ways was pretty good. I especially liked that scene with the big guns and the ship blowing up at the end.

pkstudios said:
One thing that completely blows about pro mode is that if you get killed they send you ALL the way back to the beginning of the chapter. No restarting at your latest door on this level. You really have to memorize your paces.

omg i didnt know that, that totally sucks lol.

people cany anyone tell me , how much rep do you need to get one more green bar? i thought it was 20 but im on 24 and havent got it yet

anyone?

daviduk200 said:
omg i didnt know that, that totally sucks lol.

people cany anyone tell me , how much rep do you need to get one more green bar? i thought it was 20 but im on 24 and havent got it yet

anyone?
um...i think u need 50 to get the 2nd green block

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 50 omg im soo far away that sucks
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO oh well i dont want rep anyway lol.

so how is everybody else?

I exaggerated just a bit, David. They do send you pretty far back sometimes, but not all the way to the beginning.

I need some encouragement people. I need bucking up. I'm trying to fight Krauser on top of the castle - the big final fight with him - and nothing I'm doing is working. I beat him at this level with just the shotgun on Normal mode but that just doesn't seem to be cutting it on Pro mode. I have a Striker loaded up with 84 shots, but I only have 5 Broken Butterfly shots, so I can't use that, exclusively, anyway. I used most of my Magnum ammo up beating It earlier in the chapter. This 5-3 is like, ridiculous. I have about 4 1/5 "lives", which isn't quite enough since Krauser seems to waste 2/3 of one every time he gets anywhere near me. I can't even shut it off or switch games or anything because it took me like three hours just to even get to here from the last save spot.

:-----(((((((

I'm starting to think that there's no way to do this given my current circumstances. Maybe I should just take my medicine and go back to the last merchant, sell my fully loaded (other than exclusive) blacktail, buy a rocket launcher and try to beat him with that, then just buy a new handgun afterwards. Is that retarded? If I went that way, could I kill him when I first see him in the chapter, do you think, or would I have to wait until this same scene, at the top of the castle?

Back