[+] Clan Announcement

Woadie

[+] Member
Jun 21, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
Goldeneye Wii: [+] Clan Announcement

So the [+] Clan has been formed, we are a small clan and prefer to stay that way, so membership is by invite only. We are ready for some clan battles although we find it more fun to just play casually as a group.
We've been around for a while and played with several of you guys, so bring it.

We are not actively recruiting, but that's not to say you can't join at some point as long as you prove you are committed to playing with us.
[+].jpg

Our team:

Pain.[+]
[+]Struggle aka [+]prophet
[+]EPSILON
[+]Woadie
[+]Foxtrot aka [+]kyle
[+]kazKiltU
[+]scope
[+]Jason009 aka [+]Wood009
[+]matty
[+]amERICan
[+]Yosh!
[+]Nemesis
[+]Mclovin

Last edited:
we dont need a name lol, just be the no name clan. and i dont think we re adding anyone, just the 4 of us.

Last edited:
If this is a clan,then what are the requirements of joining?This thread feels more like a group of buds then a clan announcement.

johnny, thats pretty much what it is, its not a recruitment thread and there's no "leader" we just want to be able to clan war without the politics of being a clan.
btw what is your in game name? i thought i added u a while back but i have so
many names on my fl that i dont know whos who anymore..

Last edited:
Sweet, we needed something like this. Johnny, it's more of a clan invitational, so we can organize wars here instead! You're more than welcome to join us in a match, just for kicks.

[+] would like to welcome its newest member [+]Yosh!. Yoshi is a level 56 who's been playing with us for some time now who decided not to continue with Z16 when they transitioned to ZR.
We are glad you have you man.

Finally we can restart this thread hahahaha.

You might want to edit the names and stuffz here though.
I changed my name...just moved the tag to the front and all caps.

[+] Would like to welcome its newest member [+]Nemesis. A level 56 with a lot of experience, former member of SSM and Z16 who decided to leave the darkside and join us. Happy to have you man.

Hahaha, "the darkside" glad to be here, I guess I'm more of a Wiichat clans guy. You all seem like a bunch of great players, and I look forward to playing with all of you.

Updates to clan 'constitution' (lack of a better name) will be posted soon.

I'll ask woadie to update this thread, since he started it.

[+] clan would like to welcome its newest member [+]Mclovin, he's our second PAL player and has awesome run and gun skills. We are glad to have him.

Back