Clue In Nintendo Power For Next Issue?

all right heres my take on it.

a) the map is that of indianapolis (or is it indiana? my US states are not good XD).
b) the questionmark is located at the university of indianapolis.
c) if anyone rememebers from indiana jones and the last crusade, indy is a university professor. this, alsong with worlds like "discovery" in the description, leads me to believe that its a new indy for wii. but of course, they revealed that last week so we might see some scans in the nintendo power.

i rest my case.

wow, i'm impressed. you've got me convinced.

Indiana Jones Wii?...ugh.

I guess I will be looking forward to the NP awards than anything.

Who says Indiana Jones Wii can't be good??

It'll probably be better than have the crap developers are pushing out.

I'm just not big on Indiana Jones in general. I'm not sure about 1337endo but I'd rather see something else because Indy Wii is just "meh".

Last edited:
all right heres my take on it.

a) the map is that of indianapolis (or is it indiana? my US states are not good XD).
b) the questionmark is located at the university of indianapolis.
c) if anyone rememebers from indiana jones and the last crusade, indy is a university professor. this, alsong with worlds like "discovery" in the description, leads me to believe that its a new indy for wii. but of course, they revealed that last week so we might see some scans in the nintendo power.

i rest my case.

By God, you were right. :yikes:

http://kotaku.com/5142494/indiana-jones-and-the-staff-of-kings-revealed-in-new-nintendo-power

Damn Vash, nice work.

Still disappointed though, Indy Wii is no good for me.

Yeah I was hoping for something better, but what do you expect them to announce in a magazine? Maybe this will be a good Indy game, I'll have to look at the preview when I get the magazine.

True, I just always get excited thinking about what it could be (like the moon for example) and when it comes time to see what it was its disappointing.

Maybe the game will be alright.

oh all you indy haters suxxorz. XD

cant wait for the info to pour out on conduit online.

Back