Official Nintendo Magazine surprise?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
The new issue of Official Nintendo Magazine goes on sale tomorrow (1st September) in the UK and their promises to be a big surprise in the issue.

NM Staff Editor Chandra Nair had this to say in their official forums:
“On this ocassion subscribers will not recieve their issues any earlier than the proper on-sale date (01 Sept) due to our cover game being embargoed until that date. Rest assured this wouldn’t happen normally and it’s because it’s a BIG exclusive.”

Last month, ONM promised a very special cover issue with an exclusive free gift and the big exclusive mentioned. Although not much is known about what the exclusive could possibly be, all the signs point at a Zelda exclusive as mentioned both in the magazine last month and the forums.

Many presume there's gonna be some big news dropped about the Twilight Princess.. I'll be trying to get hold of the mag first thing tomorrow to post any big news.

source: http://forum.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=610296&highlight=#610296

cool... hopefully theres going to be some good news in there. And maybe LoZ:TP will be released on the GC before been released on the Wii? It would create more profit for them as those "die hard" Zelda fans would want both editions, the GC one because its the first out and then the wii one cause its just plain WII!

Note:- i0n you have post count 666! bad luck is summond

Napalmbrain said:
Big exclusive? Cool! I might check it out tommorow, 'cos I'm hungry for more Twilight Princess info.

rumour has it that there's a free gift too :cool:

Will this be availible in canada too.. Because i could use a new mag to read..
We have Nintendo Power, Is it the same or is it different?
And would that gift be on newsstands as well, I don't own anything nintendo that isn't an old magazine ^_^

I was gonna buy it anyway, so bleh. First time since it changed from NOM to ONM.

Dam, you cant buy the official nintendo magazine in Aus. 98% of our magazines are like "100% unofficial nintendo magazines"

i had the last number and i wanned the one that comes tomorow cause it's TP
news! and. what if they had a twilight princess demo! that would be so wierd but awsome:tard:!:)

I'm going to go out early tomorrow :) As soon as I have a copy, I'll post what it says!

Wishale said:
Will this be availible in canada too.. Because i could use a new mag to read..
We have Nintendo Power, Is it the same or is it different?
And would that gift be on newsstands as well, I don't own anything nintendo that isn't an old magazine ^_^
I get Np too, and to answer your question, yes i think it is the same. I sorta knew it was when Dr.Mario said stuff about a "new modern look". however, they have slightly different info.

Back