Darkrai givaway

Monogatari said:
I have some good news, and some bad news.

Good news: I have more than one darkrai, i might make another contest. I am sort of disappointed in the turnover in this contest though, i thought a lot of other people wanted darkrai :p ah well, thats what hacks do.

Bad news: As of late, i havent been able to connect to the wifi, and i keep getting error 61010. I'd post in the wifi edit place, but i have a sneaking suspicion it's pokemon related. If anyone helps i'll give them another entry in the contest, adding any number they wish, since without the internet there cant be a winner ;)
I assume you checked on Nintendo?

Error Code: 61010

Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by temporary network outages with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If there is a problem with the network, our technician?s will work to get the service back up as soon as possible. Please retry your connection later.

If you are connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for the first time, or the problem has not resolved itself after a few hours, there could be an incompatibility with your wireless home network. You may want to try the following:

* Ensure your router has the latest firmware installed. Visit your router manufacturer’s website and look for any updated firmware that may be available (these are typically found under “downloads” or by searching for your particular model number). Contact your router manufacturer for additional assistance.

* If your router or modem has a built-in firewall, you may want to try and lower the security settings*, as they could be interfering with a successful connection. How to do this will vary brand and model, so consult the manual or the manufacturer of your router or modem for assistance.

If after trying the above steps you are still unable to successfully login or play on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, it is possible that your wireless home network is not compatible with the Nintendo DS or Nintendo WFC. We suggest purchasing a compatible router (click here for a list of router’s we’ve tested and ranked), or the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. (Please note that if your modem is blocking the connection, the USB Connector will not work.)

*While Nintendo provides this information for our consumers' use, it is up to each consumer to determine what security needs they have for their own networks, and to decide how best to configure their network settings to meet those needs.
That's about as much help as I can offer as I don't know what else to do.

lol..I use a USB connector, hey, does anyone know where Acdude6 and lonelyness went? I will be holding the contest, I have a movie darkrai too, actually I have more than one too....Monotagari if you don't get your wifi back I can hold the contest and give my movir darkrai, I WILL NOT ENTER of course, jus tell me who wins after

two more days till the decision.

Will there be another giveaway? And if so, when/how will if happen? Seems like Darkrai should be a tournament reward to me.

@shabenbros - Tch, who are you?.....exactly.

Well Monogatari, who's got a new Darkrai?

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
Will there be another giveaway? And if so, when/how will if happen? Seems like Darkrai should be a tournament reward to me.

@shabenbros - Tch, who are you?.....exactly.

Well Monogatari, who's got a new Darkrai?
same over here with the prize idea...

Kay kay to make you guys happy! I will give out the prize....Term21 got it. Yeah happy now? Although I haven't traded him yet...

Back