Darkrai givaway

I was thinking about a tournament, but it's way too hard to organize, and the winner would either be WuddlePook or massi4h. I'll think of something though.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I was thinking about a tournament, but it's way too hard to organize, and the winner would either be WuddlePook or massi4h. I'll think of something though.
I've lost to a good amount of people here, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that I'm not that good ._.

WuddlePook said:
I've lost to a good amount of people here, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that I'm not that good ._.
your the only one on wiichat that knows how to use a wall right... i have my bastiodon.. but its hard to control...

PokeChamp said:
your the only one on wiichat that knows how to use a wall right... i have my bastiodon.. but its hard to control...
Not even ._. And I'll stop at that, but a tournament may be a great idea.

wario2ooo said:
wario2o

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I won, I am so happy!

I would have never thought I could win, thanks a lot monogatari

I haven't got my Darkrai yet, but I hope to get it soon!

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't read the whole comment lol... I hope that "owen" never gets the darkrai so I can win it lol.

Last edited:
Arcadium said:
Damn I won, I am so happy!

I would have never thought I could win, thanks a lot monogatari

I haven't got my Darkrai yet, but I hope to get it soon!

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't read the whole comment lol... I hope that "owen" never gets the darkrai so I can win it lol.
lol, the last time that guy was on was when he posted his ID.

Back