Diddy Kong

CARLS CAR

WiiChat Member
Feb 29, 2008
FL
My favorite by far. Quick and moderately powered makes for a strong little ape.

Check this out if you use Diddy this is an "advanced" technique for you to try out.

1-Grab a bananna.
2-Hold shield and hit right or left to roll.
3-Right when you start to roll and you see your shield disappear, throw your bananna.

If done right, the throw action will cancel your shield roll and you will slide while throwing your bananna. It's called the glide toss. If you can do it fast enough it will look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6oaCF5y9UQ. As seen here you can do a reverse glide toss as well!

Happy Brawling!

^glide toss can be done with any character item. most useful for peach, link, toon link

spiff,

it's either really hard or not possible to do with yoshi. i've tried and tried and it doesn't want to work.

mmm. i'll give it some testing time this weekend. it MIGHT be because he has an egg for a shield so his reacts differently.
if oyu didn't know as a shield gets weaker it gets smaller and exposes parts of your character allowing some moves to penetrate. Yoshi's doesnt get smaller so this cannot happen. but as a shield nerf to him though you cannot jump out of his shield and it last less time. they may have also made it harder or impossible to glide toss with him. I'll do my best to find out for you

Back