Disorders and Steriotypes

motherbrainrulez said:
years of abuse, neglect and stuff like tht

I know parents can be asses sometimes, but considering how much she has already ruined your life, why let her ruin it more by letting yourself die? Why not show her how you can grow and be strong? Show her what a wonderful child she lost out on by being selfish. Let yourself bloom.

kiraownsurmom said:
do u randomly get angry? like angry thoughts fill ur mind?
oh yeah im constantly thinkin of killin my parents, friends and anyone else i see and bring knives into school regularly but never do anythin cos im pretty worthless i cant even stab someone and probably couldnt even kill myself

~Marisa~ said:
I know parents can be asses sometimes, but considering how much she has already ruined your life, why let her ruin it more by letting yourself die? Why not show her how you can grow and be strong? Show her what a wonderful child she lost out on by being selfish. Let yourself bloom.
how can i if noone apreciates me and im gettin advice over the internet

motherbrainrulez said:
how can i if noone apreciates me and im gettin advice over the internet

Wheather they appreciate you or not doesn't matter. It matters if you appreciate yourself. If you allow yourself to succeed and not give up then you'll find better people to surround yourself with and they will appreciate you. As for hurting others, that will prove nothing. Hurting someone else won't make your own pain go away. The only way to make your pain truly go away is to deal with it. Being so sensitive being hurt, you should know that pain is not something you enjoy, and therefor, not want to due pain unto others.

Think about the life you could give yourself if you just let it happen. You could have all the happy things you've ever dreamed of - a future girlfriend to love you eternally and support you. Friends that will be loyal to the end. But you'll never be able to have all these wonderful things if you kill yourself or hurt others.

~Marisa~ said:
Wheather they appreciate you or not doesn't matter. It matters if you appreciate yourself. If you allow yourself to succeed and not give up then you'll find better people to surround yourself with and they will appreciate you. As for hurting others, that will prove nothing. Hurting someone else won't make your own pain go away. The only way to make your pain truly go away is to deal with it. Being so sensitive being hurt, you should know that pain is not something you enjoy, and therefor, not want to due pain unto others.

Think about the life you could give yourself if you just let it happen. You could have all the happy things you've ever dreamed of - a future girlfriend to love you eternally and support you. Friends that will be loyal to the end. But you'll never be able to have all these wonderful things if you kill yourself or hurt others.

to be honest i get enjoyment from others pain and also i cant be bothered with life i just feel really... tired of it

motherbrainrulez said:
i notice even people on the internet have kind of abandoned me
although you have no responsibility to me, thanks anyway

Of course, and I won't deny that people do abondon others. It's happened to me more times than I can count. With my family, past boyfriends, friends. I've lost it all at one point or another. Eventually, I became full of anger and hate and decided one day that I was sick of letting people step all over me...I was sick of being told I was worthless. So, I channeled that anger into drive and drive into will and I took all my willpower and changed my life. Now, I look around at all the people that belittled me and wonder how I could let such pathetic people make me sad in the first place. And that's exactly what you should do. You have every right to be angry and you should use that anger to grow above them and leave them in the dust, just as they once left you.

It may seem like people around you don't care, but you have to know, out of all the billions of people on earth, there are plenty and I mean PLENTY that when you meet them, will fall madly in love with you and be there till the end.

Wiired said:
Me, hmm. I'm colourblind :) suffer with headaches :) I enjoy both my own company and being with friends - yet I can't stand too much of either. I worry too easily :) and I suppose I care about my appearance :( such as.. walking along a road, I'll check a car window every so often for my reflection to check out my hair or whatever (seems gay considering I'm a guy (which is stereotypical in itself :))

If I was stereotyped, I haven't got a clue what I'd be, don't think there's a class for me :) :lol: I listen to proper Hip-hop, not that 'fiddy' rubbish. I wear jeans and groovy Peacocks T-Shirts when I'm out casually, and I play sport (in which I'll wear jogging bottoms or three-quarter length shorts) such as Football, Tennis, Basketball etc.. I want tp grow my hair longer, and I was in the process, until I got my haircut today and they cut the back too short :( don't want it like really long, don't even want it mullet-like, just want it longer :) so, I really don't know what I would be :D
my hairs long and i always check my reflection too, its just trying to keep your apparence straight, nothing wrong with it

~Marisa~ said:
Anyone who has emotions here I gaurantee won't believe you're "attention seeking", we're all just human beings and we all need to feel a connection in one way or another. Like the guy said above, it takes guts.

you feel alot better once everything is out in the open. i was feeling pretty good after my "rant" last night. best nights sleep i've had in months.

i am loved by some but i dont love them and i wont settle for anyone but who i want, but anyway i see now theres no reason to commit suicide, because i can live to make others unhappy, and maybe even cause them to commit suicide
thanks marisa

Back