Do you think sex is overrated?

Overdoing it can make it boring.. especially if you do the same thing every day. Spice it up, space the days you're going to do it in a nice pattern, and get some new ideas and variety in there. Vagina getting too boring for you? Explore the other areas, like the anus [No.].. ahh, that other tight hole [Dude, you're obsessed with tight holes.]. Adding oil is nice, you can also explore the many different locations inside your home.. like the counter, or the shower, the closet, laundry room, sofa, table, stairs [Bit unsafe, ain't it?], on the toilet [Ew...], in the sink [????], out in the garage, in the car, trunk of the car, try that dark attic you have, backyard garden, ... not enough? Try some public locations!
Sometimes I worry about you.

001_.gif
Oh come now, would you rather have tightness or looseness? I don't know about you, but when I have intercourse with a woman, I want to feel those walls tightening around me.. I don't wanna be throwing a wiener down an empty hallway! Trust me, there is nothing wrong with anal sex... well, unless you happen to get a chocolate surprise.
pyong_raposa_fox-21.gif

Toilet, I don't mean while taking a crapper.

Stairs, yeah.. like on the bottom steps. :)

Sink... typo, i meant on the sink.. but then it wouldn't be any different than on the counter now that I think about it.

001_.gif
Oh come now, would you rather have tightness or looseness? I don't know about you, but when I have intercourse with a woman, I want to feel those walls tightening around me.. I don't wanna be throwing a wiener down an empty hallway!
Fair enough, but you've mentioned it four or five times in this thread already.

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with anal sex... well, unless you happen to get a chocolate surprise.
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about.

Toilet, I don't mean while taking a crapper.
I know, but it's still gross.

Stairs, yeah.. like on the bottom steps. :)

Sink... typo, i meant on the sink.. but then it wouldn't be any different than on the counter now that I think about it.
They still sound painful though.

Overdoing it can make it boring..
And can make your end sore

Vagina getting too boring for you?
I tell no lie
I thought you wrote Vageta
Explore the other areas, like the anus.. ahh, that other tight hole. Adding oil is nice,
okdpqs9.png

you can also explore the many different locations inside your home.. like the counter, or the shower, the closet, laundry room, sofa, table, stairs, on the toilet, in the sink, out in the garage, in the car, trunk of the car, try that dark attic you have, backyard garden, ... not enough? Try some public locations!
Or try it hanging from the cealing or on top of the TV
(Note that last one is very hard to do on smaller TVs SIZE MATTERS)
Find new positions..
And on that note
Ill just leave this here

Ah hes just a bit kinky from time to time is all :lol:

Nothing wrong with that. I had a girl once who was into the whole foot fetish thing. Hell I did it. Then she started talking about rimming and that was a bit too far for me :shifty:

Ah hes just a bit kinky from time to time is all :lol:

Nothing wrong with that. I had a girl once who was into the whole foot fetish thing. Hell I did it. Then she started talking about rimming and that was a bit too far for me :shifty:

It could be worse
She could be talking about Rimmer
But still shes talking about arseholes

LAWL....I was joking....*shifty eyes*
Yeah but throwing a dog thats on fire down a hall way may sound fun but wont be as such if its a st Bernard as there big buggers

Back