England

Haz said:
OK - Let's agree to disagree on this whole debate.
Fair enough. *shakes on it*

I was possibly a little short today, had a busy day at work (my replacement starts next week and I've been busy writing process documents) and I've so under the weather.
A little short? You don't mean height-wise do you?

I look forwarding to agreeing with you on some debate in the future :wink:
Np. I hope I will be a useful ally!

zachp18 said:
time wise, how many hours is england ahead of america?
5 hours (from the East coast). I think more like 10 hours or so from west coast (will have to check on that).

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
Seems more like 8 hours for West coast. (Going by LA).

Last edited:
Haz said:
OK - Let's agree to disagree on this whole debate.

Hurrah :smilewinkgrin: and what's better is neither of you are wrong. :yesnod:

Haz from an outsider reading into your debate with squall7, I was nodding at both of your posts.

A perfect world is in the middle, not at either end. Which is unfortunately why we have war.

Last edited:
miiguy said:
Hurrah :smilewinkgrin: and what's better is neither of you are wrong. :yesnod:

Haz from an outsider reading into your debate with squall7, I was nodding at both of your posts.

A perfect world is in the middle, not at either end. Which is unfortunately why we have war.

Tricky reading this thread. As you say, they both seem to make sense......

I do disagree with the idea that a perfect world is in the middle though.... If that were the case we'd have gone without people like Jack the Ripper and Beethoven. We need the extremes to stimulate us,for better or worse, otherwise we would stagnate and die.

captainff said:
I do disagree with the idea that a perfect world is in the middle though.... If that were the case we'd have gone without people like Jack the Ripper and Beethoven. We need the extremes to stimulate us,for better or worse, otherwise we would stagnate and die.

Good point. :yesnod:

England rules, good football, but poor society when it comes to immigration i have to say

Regardless of your football (soccer) and your rain; we still won the war.

Suck it, you Dirty Reds.

(Obviously kidding. I love England, y'all have Muse.)

smashfan said:
where r u from Gymdawg what war?
I live in the United States and I was referring the the American Revolution of course. When else have we whipped the floor with the Brits?

Back