England

Darkprinny said:
Blooded is the truth
Not even nearly the truth.
Freedom of speech :But dont do that that or that
Hmm, who advocates the "don't do that or that"? It's the people whom think they can speak for everyone. Even in the "winter festivals" instead of "Christmas" 2006, the majority in other religions said it was going too far. It's enforced by people who think they can speak on behalf of others, but even then, all they're doing is promoting difference.
multicultural society So much so that English people are rare
What do you define as "English"? Do you mean white people or people that were born in the UK? Cos I've known many non-white people that were born in the UK.
We have interesting weather 4 sessions in one day
True. Though at least it doesn't mean we are constantly flooded/constantly having droughts... Instead, we only have floods part time, droughts part time! :smilewinkgrin:
British films - Monty Python
And others... Danny Boyle's films are usually ones to remember.
Government - Likes foreigners hates proper English
The Govenment hates everyone equally... Only the English don't have another Government to turn to.
Cost of living - Unless your a foreigner this is a problem
Living in this country is very difficult for "foreigners". It's just that they seem to be able to cope easier with sub-standard conditions due to privation.
CHAV's and racism - We cant say anything about them but they can call us every thing
Agreed and backed up by countless local stories of people being beaten to death by CHAVs and nothing happening.
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/westcountry/2003/09/277884.html
Also, this does link in with nationalism quite a bit.

I agree with ottoman. It comes to something whereby political parties can form such as BNP, Veritas and UKIP. These are right winged/racist parties that shouldn't even be in the electorial process. Not to mention ones on local levels. If anything, they shoud be reduced down to pressure groups at best (single agenda parties can never work and will never work).

Squall7 said:
Hmm, who advocates the "don't do that or that"? It's the people whom think they can speak for everyone. Even in the "winter festivals" instead of "Christmas" 2006, the majority in other religions said it was going too far. It's enforced by people who think they can speak on behalf of others, but even then, all they're doing is promoting difference.

Hmm did here of a pantomime havein the characters change because Muslims complained about the pigs

What do you define as "English"? Do you mean white people or people that were born in the UK? Cos I've known many non-white people that were born in the UK.
There blood line is fully English
There first lanwich is English

And others... Danny Boyle's films are usually ones to remember.

But MP films are the ones best known

Living in this country is very difficult for "foreigners". It's just that they seem to be able to cope easier with sub-standard conditions due to privation.
All our jobs go to them
The government gives them money

I hate all the bald headed foot-ball hooligans.

I dunno, being Welsh there's something that tells you ya have to hate the English.. it's like in your blood. But I don't actually hate them although there's that whole rivalry between the English and the Welsh.

I like the posh names of the places in the country.

I also like little towns like Chippenham. :)

Ohh and the little seaside places like um..Salsbury?

Being Welsh I'm naturally inclined to feel a bit of rivalry towards England, but they're not all bad. The best music in the world comes from England, after all. Plus those generic place names are slightly amusing.

One exception about the music, red hot chili peppers were born in california and to me its the best music ever :)

lee.jarratt said:
One exception about the music, red hot chili peppers were born in california and to me its the best music ever :)

Lee you are my new best friend :D Chilies rock :thumbsup:

surfinrach90 said:
Lee you are my new best friend :D Chilies rock :thumbsup:

Awesome! Thanks, how i love stadium arcadium . Best.Album.Ever

i personally think england is awesome, the weather ain't as bad as it sounds because when it is sunny you apreciate (sp?) it more

Wow, what an old thread :lol:, How did you find this?
lee

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

yeah youre right, what i just said then is a whole load of sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhoes

Im from Scotland and theres a huge problem here with neds(Chavs) and racism and sectarianism. Im a huge Celtic supporter, and ive been guilty of being sectarian towards "those" people, lol joke. I do it as a joke to my mates, im not really a sectarian. Scotlands a great place ruined by neds and partially foreigners, mainly from east europe and asia. Where-as i dont find it that much of a problem this can be blame for our obesisty as we have far to much fast food restraunts. Everyone deserves a chance to have a decent life, but i personally think there should be a limit to how many immigrants can be allowed into a country to keep its culture intact, sadly Scotland is losing its culture due to neds(lol joke i really just hate them.) with more and more immigrants this is a huge problem, an option for countrys like Great Britain is to improve the living standards of the countrys immigrans are coming from to reduce the number that come to our countries. On a side note what really pisses me off is people like indians and all eastern countires coming to countries like Scotand and demanding different rights just because they follow a different religion or have different coloured skin. Demanding specail rules just for them, its a ****ing joke.....if they dont like our rules go back to their own ****ing countries, honestly. Im only 16 btw:p

also someone said they hate French, maby because Scotland and France had an alliance agianst you back in olden times. Just a guess, lol=p

Last edited:
Back