Favorite Rapper/Hip Hop Artist

Young Jeezy and The Game rap about real life **** and I like their songs ;)
I don't lke The Game too much, but Young Jeezy is slowly becoming one of my favorites. "The Recession" is a really good album.

I like "Put On (Remix with Jay-Z)", "Crazy World", and "My President (ft Nas) of his Recession album.

If you haven't heard The Game's "LAX Files" song it's really good. I like his "One Blood" song (even though it's a gangster song) "Hate It Or Love It (with 50 Cent" and some others.

Jay-Z's "Run This Town" with Rihanna and Kanye West is a pretty good song if you haven't heard.

T.I is my top #1 :D

Eazy-e's Boys In Da Hood will always remain a classic song.

I'm listening to a lot of Young Jeezy lately :p I like his lyrics :)

I dont think any1s on top right now but im gonna say snoop because gangsta luv is my fave song atm :D

Was kinda disapointed with relapse but number 2 is coming soon, looking forward 2 that

Don't know why people have been hatin on 50 lately, he's put out sum hot songs eg get up, get it in, hard rock and baby by me. New album sounds like its gonna be a classic aswell

Akon and t-pain deserve a mention aswell cos well t-pain always got a hot song out and akon is jus amazing :D

I R8 Game's music but he can be a knob

Kanye and JayZ just suck each others dick all day and are both overated
Kanye at VMA's - c*nt, no other word for it

^I agree on everything except the Jay-Z thing.

I heard that Snoop Dogg was gonna release his new album on December.
I don't know when 50 Cent will release another album.

50 is a terrible rapper.

Right now Wayne is the best. He's been the best for some time now. I'm not a bandwagon jumper either, I was born and raised in Louisiana before I moved up here to Maine. So I was listening to him when he was 18. Good times. :)

Since he's going to jail for a year, I'd have to say that Eminem, with his release of Relapse 2 will take over the game for a little. T.I should be getting out of jail soon, I can only imagine that he wants to get right back in the booth and start back his excellent rap career.

Taylor Swift is pretty crazy too :p For anyone who hasn't seen it, go to youtube and look for Thug Story by Taylor Swift.. yes... the country singer. It's pretty great!

People started talking **** about Wayne after the release of the Carter 3. I like some songs of him but he's not the best.
50 Cent is great, people just hate on him.
T.I is gonna release another Paper Trial CD after he gets out of jail. Wanna know how? What's the music video to his most recent song called Hell Of A Life and at the end it says so.
When is Relapse 2 coming out?

I want Nelly to make some new songs. He's pretty cool.
Who's going to jail?

Wayne is going to jail for a year for a gun charge and Relapse 2 comes out this month.

I just think 50 is a bad rapper. He's too bland.

Back