Felt melancholy seeing this place again.

Darkwing Spyro

WiiChat Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hey, any old timers who might see this some day. You might remember me as Spyro King back from '09/2010 after the big data purge. Maybe you forgot me. But I didn't forget about this site, against all odds. One thing or another lead me to seeing this place again and it brought back a TON of memories. I know the place is dead as **** (like every fourm now. Damn discord...) but seeing so many old timers post after years (even if this is also years later, haha) inspired me to post my own since it felt... i'unno, right, to do that much. I hope y'all are doing well if you somehow see this. I've done a lot of growing up since my childhood here.

Thanks for the memories, sincerely.

I straight up have no idea if this is even thread worthy but oh well

*An ancient one veers its head*

Nobody here but us chickens
ValidUnevenFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

Im the old gate keeper that is still somehow about and waiting on the 20years anniversary. No idea about the others or where they have gone.
All forums are dying or dead
This isnt one of the countless spam threads ive deleted, its countless, same with the bots that all join up with more or less the same name

There's a couple of places I'll always come back through to check and this is one of them.

Back