Feminism- your views

yeah, but the issue w/ pay and insurance is reasonable. women don't get hired because they get pregnant. old men dont get insurance because they have heart attacks.

How is that reasonable? Why should women be paid less for the same work as men? To me, that makes no sense whatsoever and shouldn't be acceptable in todays society/economy.

mushroomedmario said:
argh i hate feminists

"that woman in that video game is too attractive"

that may not be the exact words they use, but it's annoying nonetheless, i mean every guy in all the video games are bulked up

it's like someone going into a restaurant and yelling that their racist for waiting 30 seconds to seat them, as opposed to the 20 seconds to seat the people in front of them

AURGH! I hate feminists as well! Try reading some stuff at Angry Harry he's got some pretty good stuff up...its all under men's issues I think.

I just turned in an essay yesterday about feminism...I called it, "Feminazi".

Based off of this article

I heard a great saying the other day.
Some guy said:
I'm all for equal opportunities, that's why I let the women work longer hours than the men...

So they can earn as much
:lol: So true! :lol:

FEMINISTS ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR EQUAL RIGHTS.

ITS SIMPLY NOT ACHIEVABLE IN THE WAY THEY DEMAND IT. Its a long read, but damn worth it. I know many feminists myself and they are all freaking crazy. I'm no bigot who thinks men need more rights than women, but I think that the way things are balanced now are ok, even being slightly pushed against men. Ok, in many areas, ALOT against men.

Gikoku said:
Yeah, some of them let their personal feelings get in the way and do the talking, instead of using logical sense.
Thats one thing that bugs me about women in general. Not to be sexist, but from a psychological point of view, women use their emotions ALOT more than reason in decision making. Thats just how they're biologically hardwired. Ask a woman how she feels about something, she can go on forever. Ask a man how he feels, he'd just be like "wha...?" But ask his opinion, he can go on for a long time. Most women I talk to suck at intellectual debates because they can't explain their reasoning, its always "just because thats what's right." But with the guys, they can make sense behind everything. Thats all my personal experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people stereotype feminists to be man haters and such but if a "feminist" is against men then they wouldn't be a feminist, they would just be sexist.

A true feminist would respect men just as much as they respect women.

Feminists just get on my nerves
Im all for equal rights
But its the little things like Girls don't have to do as much in Phys. Ed. and there's this poem we had to read in english by a feminist carol ann duffy. Its called mrs sisyphus, look it up and you will see how sexist it is

Apple Guy said:
But its the little things like Girls don't have to do as much in Phys. Ed.
I don't know about girls not having to do "as much", but at my school, girls had to do bloody gymnastics. Guys didn't. THAT WAS NOT OKAY.
We protested it. We also protested the fact that guys weren't allowed to wear skirts (...yes, there were some who wanted to...I went to an artistic school).

Oh I just strongly hate feminists.

I went to a girls' school, and I'm sure you've all heard me complain about it, but there was a boys' school directly next to it, and my school was very very traditionally housewife, but they did show us that women can have equal right and whatnot. What I didn't get was that they made us do Dance when I simply just didn't want to, and we got given all of the girly sports, and everyone knows they suck.

The boys' school didn't get the option to take Dance, and probably never will, whereas we were forced to take it for a whole term, and in the later stages, half a year. One thing, if I can't do it, it's not good for exercise. I just simply refused to do dance.

All of my physics teachers were male, all of the physics department are male. It's just natural to assume that men gravitate to things more than women, I don't know, I really don't find building appealling, and I'm not built for any of the typical man jobs. I just assume when something goes wrong with an appliance in my house a guy would come to fix it, I'm even a bit weirded out when I see a female bus driver.

We got taught about Genesis and whatnot, but depending on the teacher's age, they would influence us. My teacher thought that it was a load of crap because she believes women don't have to be housewives in this day and age, but some other religious teachers didn't, and that quite bothered me a bit when they were being so ambiguous.

Something I really hate is women thinking they can do a "man's job" such as building or something, when women aren't physically able to do that. It's like telling them they can handle as much alcohol as men because they support equal rights, when they just simply can't. There's well, those, women bodybuilders, but they kind of freak me out and I've never encountered one of them.

Living in a female household, it's pretty much sucked having to build everything with my mother, because I am tremendously weak. No one could even open jars, heck, sometimes I'd even walk down to my grandad to have a jar opened, that's just what we do.

there's many different strains of feminism.

have any of you read feminist literature? old, modern? i somehow don't think so.
to be honest, i guess i'm a bit of a feminist. i believe women can do anything
that men can, sometimes better. i believe we don't need men. i guess i'm a bit
of a misandrist in that sense.

i live in a household of three women and we're capable of doing anything we need to.
i fix appliances, we clean gutters, we do dirty work. i've carried refrigerators. we
do the typical things that men would be thought of as doing. it can be done, and it
is.

Last edited:
In short, as to not bore you to death, they're next to the KKK with flawed logic, opinions and ways to go about their reign of terror.

Women should be as equal as men, period; nothing more to say, fight for or argue against.

it seems like an overall yay for equality!

ps: opening jars has little to do with strength and alot to do with grip and approach.

Last edited:
wow , with the expectation of a few on this board , most of you don’t seems to know true idea of feminist , most feminist ,I’m in college , which has opened my views more on feminist thought , but honestly the feminist professors and students i know , don't men , and the whole idea of feminist wanting exact equal rights, well it can go both ways depending if what degree of feminist they are , and one of the biggest founders of feminist idea was john mills , but any who , I’m pro-feminist, i was raised that way , I’m guy by the way , and will continue believing in equal right for women , when it comes to equally psychical style jobs.

rawdawg said:
wow , with the expectation of a few on this board , most of you don’t seems to know true idea of feminist , most feminist ,I’m in college , which has opened my views more on feminist thought , but honestly the feminist professors and students i know , don't men , and the whole idea of feminist wanting exact equal rights, well it can go both ways depending if what degree of feminist they are , and one of the biggest founders of feminist idea was john mills , but any who , I’m pro-feminist, i was raised that way , I’m guy by the way , and will continue believing in equal right for women , when it comes to equally psychical style jobs.

Wiichat's longest sentence/most commas in 2008. and it's only January!

Back