Feminism- your views

They really don't help anything by all the screaming and yelling. My mom stays at home- So. What. She chose not to work when I was born. My dad didn't make her, she wanted to. Yet essentially shes considered a slave by the feminists. I honestly see no reason why its so bad for women to stay at home. Nor do I have any issue with them working. Though I will say, do they necessarily need to be holding m-16s....?

But I do believe that we are all humans, so we are equal, but we also have different roles to play.

The L.S said:
They really don't help anything by all the screaming and yelling. My mom stays at home- So. What. She chose not to work when I was born. My dad didn't make her, she wanted to. Yet essentially shes considered a slave by the feminists.

not so.

obviously none of you know what a real feminist is. read some feminist literature, then make your observations. honestly.

owlsgo said:
not so.

obviously none of you know what a real feminist is. read some feminist literature, then make your observations. honestly.

I have read alot of feminist literature, the latest of it being the SCUM Manifesto. SCUM stands for Society for Cutting Up Men. Crazy ****, man. I know alot of feminists...They are almost exactly like Nazis. Nazism didn't start out with gas chambers and crematoriums. It may appear that you are what is called a "trojan horse of feminism". I can explain further, if you shall wish.

owlsgo said:
not so.

i have , and im currently taking a college class in feminism , so dont tell me i don't now much about feminist. but then again , there so many different kind of feminist , but anyways , who gives a crap righ t , it not like debating on how good or bad feminst are , we might as well talk about all the types of social views.

M4573RM1ND said:
I have read alot of feminist literature, the latest of it being the SCUM Manifesto. SCUM stands for Society for Cutting Up Men. Crazy ****, man. I know alot of feminists...They are almost exactly like Nazis. Nazism didn't start out with gas chambers and crematoriums. It may appear that you are what is called a "trojan horse of feminism". I can explain further, if you shall wish.

that's one kind of feminism, sweet pea.

Seeing that these posts are peoples views on the subject, it's pretty pointless to argue against someones set opinions, stop wasting your time.

M4573RM1ND said:
I have read alot of feminist literature, the latest of it being the SCUM Manifesto. SCUM stands for Society for Cutting Up Men.
That is not a feminist. It is a sexist posing as a feminist.

Back