Futurama is Back For 26 More Episodes

I thought there we're like 6.

EDIT: Yup, just 4.
Bender's Big Score
The Beast With A Billion Backs
Bender's Game
Into The Wild Green Yonder

Last edited:
Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious? Serious?

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

...Awesome.
what he said but more

I'm excited, I've always liked Futurama. It took a while but it's really grown on me over the years.

One show they REALLY should revive is Beavis and Butthead. Mike Judge keeps talking about he'd like to do a second movie, and maybe since King of the Hill is getting cancelled/moving networks, then there might be more of a chance of that happening.

Even if they just did a short revival like they did with Ren and Stimpy on SpikeTV. Beavis and Butthead are just too funny and original to let sit and collect dust.

One show they REALLY should revive is Beavis and Butthead. Mike Judge keeps talking about he'd like to do a second movie, and maybe since King of the Hill is getting cancelled/moving networks, then there might be more of a chance of that happening.

Even if they just did a short revival like they did with Ren and Stimpy on SpikeTV. Beavis and Butthead are just too funny and original to let sit and collect dust.
Bevis and Butthead has ended.
The last episode was funny as smeg.

More news

It seems that the cast are being recast
Full story in the OP

More news

It seems that the cast are being recast
Full story in the OP

It's just a salary negotiation tactic by Fox. It's extremely unlikely it would actually happen. They put out a casting call to replace the Simpsons voice actors a few years ago too.

*inhales*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy. *cries hysterically*

Back