Gamecube Component Cables - PLEASE RESPOND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldo

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2011
I'd like to know where I can get component cables for my Gamecube (USA NTSC Model w/digital out port) without having to pay $100.99 on ebay.

Did Mad Catz, Monster, or Datel make one at some point? Because if ether of them did, i'd like to enquire on how to obtain one from a retailer for a reasionable price.

Incase yer wondering, why do you need component cables for your 'Cube when you can play the games on a Wii rigged w/component cables? Well... My AR disc dosent work on my Wii and my cube looks like s#!t w/composite cables even hooked up to my HDMI converter box. And I want to enjoy playing my games ona Cube w/ AR codes in HD/ED, due to the memeries I had with them.

If you got any info, it WILL be greatfully appreciated!

PLEASE RESPOND!!

How did you loose the cables in the first place? I dont see how that's possible.

I Never had the cables, so I needed to know where to obtain them cheap.

Does anyone know where I can get some for cheap?

Please!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How long ago and how much? I haven't seen them there at all.

EDIT: I found som on amazon for $89. Expensive, but better than going to scam bay, and i've been wanting to do my christmas shopping there for som stuff. so thats a plus for me:yesnod:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamecube in this era, (old it is) it is kinda if pricey if you go to online sites. I suggest you to go to a flea market, swapmeets, or pawnshops. You'll find a lot of cheap prices there because I'm guessing that's where the non-gamers are at?? I dunno, but there's a chance that you will get that cable of yours.

I'd like to know where I can get component cables for my Gamecube (USA NTSC Model w/digital out port) without having to pay $100.99 on ebay.
Why do people continue to get scammed from Ebay? You can buy Gamecube component cables for half that price from anywhere, even a year ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back