General Forum Suggestions

Brawny said:
Let's rename it Everything-chat-where-everyone-likes-Nintendo.

Ask King Wiired.

--

I don't think the anime section is popular enough to warrant sub forums.

Brawny said:
Let's rename it Everything-chat-where-everyone-likes-Nintendo.
Painfully
PAINFULLY
owned. :)

but yeah, I don't see the point in such an idea. If this was an Anime forum, or the Anime section was horrifically jampacked with stuff, then yeah I think that'd be a good idea. But I don't feel it's popular enough.

Cero said:
Couple of sub-forums under Anime for some of the more popular shows. Like Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, One Piece, ect.

That wont be nessesary
theres only three people that post there regualry
And mods rarly go there

Prez said:
We have an Anime section?

LOLNO.gif

lol5cs9.jpg

Yeah few people post in it
Most only watch THE BIG FOUR and know not of the good stuff

It would be great to have a section in the retro section on how to fully clean systems and games. Some people are collectors and it would be nice to restore games and systems. It's just a thought...

Lost Savior said:
It would be great to have a section in the retro section on how to fully clean systems and games. Some people are collectors and it would be nice to restore games and systems. It's just a thought...

I think we need a all format retro section first

This has been discussed

I do agree with your post dakuda. Like I said, it was just a suggestion, that's all.

I do check other sites for information as well. And yeah, I meant a thread not a section.

How about we all make threads for our complaints from now on? Anybody backing me on this?

Its beginning to become quite obvious, in my opinion, that this thread is being used to contain us. No one cares, and those that do care can't do anything about it.

Back