Gun Ban Proposal

NOWHERE, which is why America needs to stay conservative like. Liberals can move to Canada, there's enough icy wasteland for all of them.

And I'm most likely going to end up going to England. :|

Exactly, nowhere. So just shut up and love Nancy Pelosi. Nobody else would ever want you, anyway.

Exactly, nowhere. So just shut up and love Nancy Pelosi. Nobody else would ever want you, anyway.

Best post ever.

I love all of those "I'm going to move if Obama gets elected" conservatives who are sitting here right now.

Well that was a bit harsh. :/

There's a few countries that would welcome the tax dollars, I'd imagine.

Best post ever.

I love all of those "I'm going to move if Obama gets elected" conservatives who are sitting here right now.

Worst post ever.

Stating the same thing Celeste just said two posts again does not get you any points.

Aw come on, you'll enjoy it in the UK with our ban on guns, lack of death penalty, and funding for stem cell research.

I can give up my guns, I can stand the lack of a death penalty, I'll kill all the embryos in the world, but I will moan every day about people getting breast implants and teeth whitenings on NHS.

Edit: And you didn't rant about the difference in England and Britain. xD

I can give up my guns, I can stand the lack of a death penalty, I'll kill all the embryos in the world, but I will moan every day about people getting breast implants and teeth whitenings on NHS.
That's harsh coming from an anti-abortionist. But meh, I hate the fact that people can get trivial stuff like that on the NHS, so you'll get no argument from me on that point.

Edit: And you didn't rant about the difference in England and Britain. xD
I've come to expect it. Not that you shouldn't bother learning.

Last edited:
Stating the same thing Celeste just said two posts again does not get you any points.

Merely sharing a mutual sentiment by offering another example. Not looking for your approval btw, just sharing a nice laugh.

You guys don't understand that if you make something illegal that people already have in mass quantities its not going to go away.

Only the outlaws will still have the guns.

I mean I can get my hands on some blackmarket guns if I wanted to right now. It's not very difficult for people to do.

That's harsh coming from an anti-abortionist. But meh, I hate the fact that people can get trivial stuff like that on the NHS, so you'll get no argument from me on that point.

I've come to expect it. Not that you shouldn't bother learning.

It was a joke, honestly. Adult stem cells are looking more and more promising, so y'know.

Oh, and I'm quite proud of my un-American un-ignorance.

They're going to outlaw a weapon that ends countless lives each year!?

The savages! First they ban murder, then guns!

The cheek of some people...

Is Squall the only one that acknowledges knives in Britain? Haha, we should ban those too.

You guys don't understand that if you make something illegal that people already have in mass quantities its not going to go away.

Only the outlaws will still have the guns.

I mean I can get my hands on some blackmarket guns if I wanted to right now. It's not very difficult for people to do.

Dunno how banning them will make them go away. It's like marijuana, but people care more.

Is Squall the only one that acknowledges knives in Britain? Haha, we should ban those too.

Ironically, Squall lives in Sunny Cornwall, where everyone says 'hello' to each other on the High Street, and knife-crime is practically non-existent. Yes, knife-crime is serious. But compare it to the amount of deaths each year that the U.S recieves due to gun crimes, and it's very small.

Oh, and there's also the tiny issue that knives have other purposes other than killing things.

Except you can't kill anyone with marijuana.
But they tried to ban it and it is still here and in mass quantities.

So the same will happen with guns.

Automatic guns were banned and people still had them.
People will always still have them.

It's not like when the gun ban would go in effect all of the gangsters are gonna go "Oh snap, looks like I'll have to throw away my uzi now!"

Back