Gun Ban Proposal

Where do you figure the black market guns originated?
Well they could be smuggled in from other countries where they are legal in, or created in an underground business. It's not like guns are impossible to make without a license to do so. If guns were made illegal the owners of the underground businesses that make them would become freakin millionaires, and organized crime would start to thrive again.

But either way it doesn't really matter where they came from. They are already here. They aren't going anywhere.

Blah, guns have there uses I say. Yes there are murders and stuff but this is way to stupid. I know I'm liberal but I don't like breaking the Constitution. One reason most all communist countries ban guns is because it really really limits revolts and riots. I mean if the country goes down the drain and some communist party or nazi party like take over I want to have a chance of rebellion.

Yes that's far fetched but the founders put the rights for guns in the Constitution for that very purpose so we would be able to assert ourselves.

And no this isn't total bullshit look it up before you post something stupid k.

And also don't get me a gay stat that shows that Murder goes down and other crap guns have there benefits. I say make a law that stops IDIOTS from using guns the rest of them can use them.

Example-
ROB64 with Gun equals good, he will probably use it for hunting and if someone is kidnapping his kid in the middle of the night.

Navarre with a gun equals very very very bad for the french and other people who he disagrees with.

Edit:

Chewy FTW for actually making super sense!

I mean they tried to ban alcohol and guess what happened! CRIME INCREASED!! NO WAY! When you ban something that is highly demanded Organized Crime goes WAY up. I mean we won't just have those idiotic gangsters who do drive bys we'll start having organized gangsters who just delver a UPS box that blows up your house!

Last edited:
Oh, you'd be surprised.
About the marijuana? It could be harmful if you mixed it with some nastier stuff, but plain old marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol.

Blah, guns have there uses I say. Yes there are murders and stuff but this is way to stupid. I know I'm liberal but I don't like breaking the Constitution.
Isn't that what constitutional amendments are for?

Blah, guns have there uses I say. Yes there are murders and stuff but this is way to stupid. I know I'm liberal but I don't like breaking the Constitution. One reason most all communist countries ban guns is because it really really limits revolts and riots. I mean if the country goes down the drain and some communist party or nazi party like take over I want to have a chance of rebellion.

...So rebel with knives.

Well, you just proved my point. ;)

About the marijuana? It could be harmful if you mixed it with some nastier stuff, but plain old marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol.

Isn't that what constitutional amendments are for?

Whoever said it had to be smoked? You are perhaps the most unimaginative person I've ever seen.

...So rebel with knives.

Well, you just proved my point. ;)

Tad bit hard if the government has guns.
What was your point btw?

We should make cars illegal too. You could kill much more people with a car driving on the sidewalk of a busy city street than you could with a gun.

I doubt people would go against the government in the first place, no matter what they stood for. People are weak.

I'm pretty damn happy that I don't fear uneducated morons and drunk people with guns.

I'll say this much, no one has ever died from a cannabis overdose. Some people have suggested it can cause cancer, but that's yet to be proven.

LOL you still haven't gotten what he's saying.
"The only way marijuana could kill a man is if a bail of it fell on someone's head"

Kinda completely besides the point of this thread though...

Well they could be smuggled in from other countries where they are legal in, or created in an underground business. It's not like guns are impossible to make without a license to do so. If guns were made illegal the owners of the underground businesses that make them would become freakin millionaires, and organized crime would start to thrive again.

You didn't mention the most likely source: stolen from gun owners who owned them legally.

But either way it doesn't really matter where they came from. They are already here. They aren't going anywhere.

You're absolutely right about that. The cat's already out of the bag (or rather, was never in the bag in the first place).

The common man with a gun is how we got the British off our backs the first time.

Keep them just in case.

Back