Halloween!!!

Yea I think Halloween is going to be great, massive amounts of alcohol will be consumed down here and parties will be nuts. Looking forward to it.

My friend is going as Old Greg, if anyone knows who that is.

Fricking loser, LOL.

hahaha halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. First i sit and wait in my house for some trick or treaters (i have my jason mask on and a black hoody) and when they ring the door bell, i open the door and scare the crap out of the little kids (last year a little girl almost fell down my steps).

then after that, me and my friends meet up once it turns dark. we get our masks and everything and go around the neighborhood scaring all the people. And when all the people go back home at 7:00 because of curfew the cops set, we all bring hell to the neighborhood. Anything we can do, we do. muahahahaha i can't wait. want some details? message me on aim.

We go all out! Decorations inside and out - lights, inflato critters, gravestones, smoke machine, animated ghost :D

The people that come around (and we get a goodly amount) always say "I bet your kids love this!"

"Umm, we don't have any kids..."

:D

I have some pics I'll have to post.

I don't care what people think! I'm going trick or treating with my friend every year! :lol: I found a Jigsaw mask ( The pupput looking guy from the saw movies ) in a store the other day. I'm also gonna get some white gloves a tux a bowtie and sone dress shoes. Gonna scare me some people this year :crazy:

38222-halloween.html

I'll post some pics

Last edited:
Is this just in the movies or is it actually true.

in america do you, go to the house, say trick or treat, get sweets and go to next house?

because in england it was the exact same, but when i moved to Scotland, the traditions are different. you say trick or treat, the person says, (trick or treat) then you have to do something, like tell a joke, sing a song, do a trick, then you get your sweets (but we also get money from houses)

i usually get around £15 / $30 from trick or treating

but usually i dont trick or treat anymore we just go egging

egging = buying loads of eggs and go around throwing them at peoples windows and at peple them selves

daviduk200 said:

in america do you, go to the house, say trick or treat, get sweets and go to next house?

because in england it was the exact same, but when i moved to Scotland, the traditions are different. you say trick or treat, the person says, (trick or treat) then you have to do something, like tell a joke, sing a song, do a trick, then you get your sweets (but we also get money from houses)

egging = buying loads of eggs and go around throwing them at peoples windows and at peple them selves

It's true and fantastic.

In Ireland you knock and just say trick the homeowner kicks you in the groin. Fact.

Egging = Totallly uncool and is a good way to get 1) arrested B) your a$$ handed to you :smilewinkgrin:

daviduk200 said:

I know English people that do.

Its just Pop culture changed over the years, pssh, why cant we all just celebrate Mia de muertos and be good citizens.

:lol:

I'm all for having fun, but egging crosses the line imo. It can be pretty expensive to cover damages from egging.

I just stick to tp'ing, plastic wrapping people's cars, etc.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm all for having fun, but egging crosses the line imo. It can be pretty expensive to cover damages from egging.

I just stick to tp'ing, plastic wrapping people's cars, etc.

...thats why i do it. muahahah.

lol. im gonna be a jail person!!!!!! with the white stripes. and i always egg my neighbors front door. its a tradition. lol

Back