Halo 3

ummm its called Super Smash Borthers. Thats whats going to go against Halo 3. Halo 3 will win becuase of Fan Boys but not by much. The only reason there is a 360 is becuase of Halo.
The only reason there's a Wii is beucase of Zelda and Super Smash
And the only reason theres a PS3 is becuase there are idiots.

JerrodDRagon said:
ummm its called Super Smash Borthers. Thats whats going to go against Halo 3. Halo 3 will win becuase of Fan Boys but not by much. The only reason there is a 360 is becuase of Halo.

LOL :lol: I agree with the PS3 reasoning.

ottoman said:
Ok, We all know about how good Halo 3 is. but should it be on the wii, instead of Xbox?
We all know how good Halo 3 is? How can that be? It's not out yet.

i dont think it should be on wii

first off it really isnt that fantastic, i mean it is good but i don't think its as good as everybody says.

and secondely nintendo has super smash bros, mario, pokemon, zelda and more to define itself but all xbox has is the halo series

JerrodDRagon said:
the only reason there are consoles is because there are nerds ;)

FOOLS, don't you see, there is a whole new Halo 3 video on Xbox Live NOW, and here you are talking about if Master Chief beats SSB! The new video is about the brutes and they look sweet. SPRINT IS CONFIRMED! well, not really but it's there, as the X button, because there is a bar on the top of the screen, shows how much energy you got, pretty cool, if you ask me. Shield gernade is confirmed, and Campaign looks B-E-Autifull. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Last edited:
Masterchip Database said:
FOOLS, don't you see, there is a whole new Halo 3 video on Xbox Live NOW, and here you are talking about if Master Chief beats SSB! The new video is about the brutes and they look sweet. SPRINT IS CONFIRMED! well, not really but it's there, as the X button, because there is a bar on the top of the screen, shows how muc energy you got, pretty cool, if you ask me. Shield gernade is confirmed, and Campaign looks B-E-Austifull. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
maybe it's because i dont play halo much or own any xbox items but i dont have any idea what the hell u just said

i think wii might just have a halo beater on the way! if metroid prime 3 is online with asleast 10vs10 multiplayer then it might because of grat gameplay. alouth i forget if halo3 has 60vs60 multiplayer or somthing emense like that..

Leirith said:
We all know how good Halo 3 is? How can that be? It's not out yet.
Thats like saying the Next Zelda COnsole Game is going ot be bad, unless its 4 swords then there's a 90% chance its going to be the game of the year r at least one of the greatest games of the year.

Next Halo 3 looks great but I dont play it for the "story Mode" I play it for the online Multiplayer.
Also Metriod's multplayer will not be as good as Halo 3's Mulitplayer and I'll put money on that.

well i will say this...

two console manufacturers could likely ruin the third by trading franchises

say microsoft gives nintendo halo 3, and another "xbox only" title in a trade for zelda and mario (just an example).

it would really hurt sony!

of if sony and microsoft did the same thing, it would hurt nintendo

one of the manufacturers would really get the shaft if two shared their "vital" games

No.. I think shooter games like halo/gears of war should be played in HD. It makes the game so much better. and we all know the graphics aren't as good on the wii.

I'm very paticular on my graphics, but I think the graphics for the Wii are good enough for me, and not in a bad way.

As for Shooter games, they are way more enjoyable for the Wii, Call of Duty 3, Redsteel, and coming out Farcry Veangence. You have to be actually accurate with your arms then your thumbs.

Halo 3, it shouldn't be for Wii, let the babies have their bottles, we have Smash Bros, Zelda, and games like Redsteel just for us.

*sigh* nintendo should strive to be like microsoft because obviously they are the one-uppers right now. at least make a kickass online service.

People people. Halo is a great game. But why would we want it on the wii. Sure it would probably bring alot of people over from the Xbox, but who cares. I mean, it would probably make the transition pretty well, once everything is alll figured out. But it's an xbox thing. Obviously Mario and all that would play great on a Xbox, but we want it here, where it belongs! The only fair thing to do if Nintendo got Halo would be to give up Mario.

Back