hardest boss

Ganandorf, Twilight Princess.

Only because I couldn't get a rhythm down, it took me forever to figure out how easy it was.

Might be kinda retro here but, Link's awakening:The wind fish, was probably one of the hardest boss fights:lol:

laderer5 said:
Might be kinda retro here but, Link's awakening:The wind fish, was probably one of the hardest boss fights:lol:
Same here.

It might just be because we were much younger then

LevesqueIsKing said:
Ganandorf, Twilight Princess.

Only because I couldn't get a rhythm down, it took me forever to figure out how easy it was.

same,it was really hard but then i found out how to do it and it was pips!:lol:

The hardest boss in any zelda game was Dark Link in Zelda II on NES. After that it would be Ganon on the SNES The Legend of Zelda.

Maybe these were harder because I was young, but none of the bosses in the newer Zelda games were hard.

Loads of people find Ganon/Ganandorf hard, probably because he's the main enemy and the probably because he's the most powerful and is meant to be hard. :lol:

I found Ganondorf or Ganon, can't remember, from the first Elder Link Temple with the arrows and paintings and stuff hard because, well, I couldn't do it. :p Then I completed the game twice, once on the N64 and again The Zelda Collector's Edition Disc. Is it rare, the disc?

Back