have you ever been to a hacker loby

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
Hey, ive been thinking how many people have had the hacker loby. hacker lobys are when you get like 10000 xp per kill it happend to me before but we lost the host at the half way point so i never got the XP. It would have been good to get it because my brother earased all the profiles so now me and my dad (anewfie.tk) are combinding a profile but i was a lvl 51 and now we're lvl 28.

online name:a10yo.tk/ a10 year old/ A LOW LEVEL

I got into one - actually thought it was some sort of server error until the host quit and I was up three levels. Fortunately, I was already nearing the next level so it really only benefited me two levels. Truly, I am torn between whether it was a good thing or a bad. I worked my ass off to reach level 40 and next thing I know I am at 43, skipping a couple levels where you get nothing for your efforts.

I have heard about it for a while. It happened to me tonight. First game I got 5400 xp for a kill then I quit. Very next game. 6666 for a kill,then I quit. I didn't want to cheat, Then I spent the next hour only getting 2000 xp due to host quits and I suck. I will only be lvl 37 a few more months,

Thankfully I have never been in one, if I did find myself in one I'd get out straight away, like above, I have no desire to cheat.

Hey good game last night on station Meth, I was playing my second profile as MK BARAKA.

This is a tough one. I guess since you got your account deleted and you have no problem with having obvious cheated stats then go for it I guess. But for those who haven't had the unfortunate profile deletion I say man up and level ip like the rest of us!! I am in the process of leveling up a second account to 56 and am 41 right now and I would still never stay in a xp boosting match, I just feel it's cutting corners and coping out, and really a slap in the face to all of us who play fair. that's just my opinion. But you say you and your pops share an account right? So it should go a lot quicker than you think :)

Last edited:
I went into a game tonight and basically just repeatedly died. I was just floating around and respawing every few seconds. Quickly quit the game. I hope it doesn't happen again. I thought something was odd as I entered the game the first name was Wiihackerplaza or something similar.

Thanks yella, Funny thing is I just got done drinking beer all day at a bbq and felt the need to play bond. If I played good thanks but all I remember was playing your other profile. You are still really good or amazing even without the strata and proxies.

I forgot to mention the time I played in the 6666 pt match, When I started, I hovered in the sky at the station for a couple seconds, then dropped down on top of the train. Strange huh?

Last edited:
Hey, ive been thinking how many people have had the hacker loby. hacker lobys are when you get like 10000 xp per kill it happend to me before but we lost the host at the half way point so i never got the XP. It would have been good to get it because my brother earased all the profiles so now me and my dad (anewfie.tk) are combinding a profile but i was a lvl 51 and now we're lvl 28.

i hate ppl like you, cheaters/hackers = garbage losers
"learn play Legit or don't play at all"

i hate ppl like you, cheaters/hackers = garbage losers
"learn play Legit or don't play at all"

im not the one with the cheat. some idiot hacked it i wanted to stay becaause I deserve the XP because my profile got deleted And i was a lvl 51 and probably would be lvl 53 by now.

Staying in a hacked game is as bad as hacking it, yes your profile was deleted, unlucky, doesn't mean you have to cheat now.

i don't really mind if they have inf ammo and nades and no reloads bc it's fun but exp is some thing that is stupid why play a game if u just need to hack

i really love how you sit some where and have done nothing just sitting there guy walks up and just kills you

Thanks yella, Funny thing is I just got done drinking beer all day at a bbq and felt the need to play bond. If I played good thanks but all I remember was playing your other profile. You are still really good or amazing even without the strata and proxies.

I forgot to mention the time I played in the 6666 pt match, When I started, I hovered in the sky at the station for a couple seconds, then dropped down on top of the train. Strange huh?

That's actually happened to me before. I thought it was just a glitch in the game. Like, there's a spot where you can hide in the Station. In one of those blue stacks. I usually only hide in it when I play Heroes. I do this because I find the other team won't bring out their Hero so I bring out mine and hide in a spot where they can't kill me. Yes, I know this is kind of cheating but technically, isn't it cheating when you play Heroes and no member of your team brings out your Hero?

Also, I think I've played against you a time or two before? If I recall correctly, we were playing Team License To Kill and there was some jerk with the name of [007]Bond that kept killing us when we were on his Team!

i don't really mind if they have inf ammo and nades and no reloads bc it's fun but exp is some thing that is stupid why play a game if u just need to hack

i really love how you sit some where and have done nothing just sitting there guy walks up and just kills you
I was in two hacker games before. The first one, we were about six minutes into the game, then all of a sudden, explosions started happening. ALL over the place. I quickly left. It was stupid to stay. It's not fun.

The second game, I had just started playing, probably no more than a minute into it. All of a sudden, I had infinite ammo, no reloads. I thought it was a glitch in that round so I kept playing until I realized no one could be killed. I just quit. Again, not fun to play.

Back