Have you ever seen a ghost before?

oh i forgot to mention that i've had actual poltergeist :/

i had this one moment where i was home alone. i filled a cup of soda and drank it. when i set the cup down, i stood there and all of a sudden i see the cup slowly sliding across. . .. i didn't think much of it. i didn't wanna freak myself out.

I saw the ghost of a ghost once. It looked like a ghost except it was even more transparent.

He seemed like a pretty nice guy.

oh i forgot to mention that i've had actual poltergeist :/

i had this one moment where i was home alone. i filled a cup of soda and drank it. when i set the cup down, i stood there and all of a sudden i see the cup slowly sliding across. . .. i didn't think much of it. i didn't wanna freak myself out.
Maybe your seeing things...
maybe you drank to much soda, Nah just JK :lol:
I've seen on TV stuff like someone seeing a spoon swirling around in a cup of coffee and I believe'n a lot of ghost story's so I'm in on what your saying.

My aunt told me a story about when she was a cleaning lady at an hotel not too long ago, she was cleaning someones room when they were away when she saw a transparent figure floating down the hallway dressed in old fashioned clothing. She did research on the cloths and found out that the cleaning women way back then at the hotel wore them.

Anyway thats my ghost story,
sorry if I bored some people.
:zzz:

Why is it that when someone sees or is in something paranormal there is always someone that says and tries to convince you that it's your mind or something like that.

The hotel ghost seems pretty reasonal to me because in Ghost TV shows when they go to a haunted (depends were) like in a episode that took place in a World War 2 war ship the people that work there say that they have seen sailors but dressed in that WW2 uniform.

Maybe your seeing things...
maybe you drank to much soda, Nah just JK :lol:
I've seen on TV stuff like someone seeing a spoon swirling around in a cup of coffee and I believe'n a lot of ghost story's so I'm in on what your saying.

My aunt told me a story about when she was a cleaning lady at an hotel not too long ago, she was cleaning someones room when they were away when she saw a transparent figure floating down the hallway dressed in old fashioned clothing. She did research on the cloths and found out that the cleaning women way back then at the hotel wore them.

Anyway thats my ghost story,
sorry if I bored some people.
:zzz:

Nah! That was a pretty good story.:)

Yeah, Napalm. What are you, an imbecile? They have proof, y'know.

Thats not probably not going to be possible in many ways.

yeah i've seen one.

but then i called these guys and they sorted it all out for me :)

ghostbusters.jpg

Then show me proof. And I won't just accept some crappy Youtube video of some thing moving around in a darkened room, because that can easily be faked.

I'll look for something on the Internet but I see the ghost stuff on TV not on the internet.

Back