Highlights from E3!!!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ummmm.. i think you heard wrong. 32 players is a lot.

Of course that's quite a lot, that's the reason for my eyes to go like O_O.

But I'm pretty sure I got this right, 32 players MoH Wii ya.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21540.html
The very last seconds.
"And Up to 32 soldiers can combine in multiplayer modes"
"Up to 32 soldiers can combine in multiplayer modes"
"32 Soldiers combine multiplayer modes"
"32 Soldiers multiplayer"
"32 multiplayer"
"32"
z0mg

Yeah Nintendo has the most Interactive E3 and some great line-ups coming up i am excited and now glad that i got a Wii.

the wii zapper would be cool with the next medal of honor if its a good game... I wonder when it will come out.. maybe in the fall??? I cant wait for SSBB, i hope the game isnt too hard to get. I will preorder it.... Mario kart will be awsome.. Good stuff!!! I cant wait for Madden, Mario Strikers and SSBB!
Wii fittness also sounds cool.

Wiitime said:
the wii zapper would be cool with the next medal of honor if its a good game... I wonder when it will come out.. maybe in the fall??? I cant wait for SSBB, i hope the game isnt too hard to get. I will preorder it.... Mario kart will be awsome.. Good stuff!!! I cant wait for Madden, Mario Strikers and SSBB!
Wii fittness also sounds cool.
apparently, they have something in development "deep inside Nintendo" involving the Wii Zapper.

Reggie said it would be bundled with software or available at 19.99 later this year.

FWELR said:
apparently, they have something in development "deep inside Nintendo" involving the Wii Zapper.

Reggie said it would be bundled with software or available at 19.99 later this year.

i wonder what it is?? I bet we wont find out for months.....Hopefully something fun, and worth it...

Secumfex said:
wiawiawiiwaiwiwaiwaiwiwiwaiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec... did I get this right? Medal of Honor Wii to feature 32 player battles O_O FUAH!

Too bad they didn't give away any Europe releasedates, but oh well, what do I have a Wii Mod Chip for? For bein' a pirate of course!
I'm really psyched, hopefully we'll see more announcements within the next days from the third party developers.
you know what, correction, your right. reggie did say Medal of Honor will feature a 32 player battle. now thats a lot of players!! LOL

I think Nintendo was good but Sony Stole the show with revealing that they have 2 timed exclusives( Haze and Unreal tournament 3). They said that Metal gear solid 4 was exclusive even though everyone kept on saying it was going multiplatform. They showed the new feature of having playstation network on your cell phone and on a website. They showed a game called infamous which appealed to many. They also revealed NC soft was working on games exclusively for them and im not 100% sure bout this but i think i heard Epic was doing some exclusives as well. Finally in the end they revealed a Killzone 2 in game trailer which was the coolest part of their show.

Thechickenman27 said:
I think Nintendo was good but Sony Stole the show with revealing that they have 2 timed exclusives( Haze and Unreal tournament 3). They said that Metal gear solid 4 was exclusive even though everyone kept on saying it was going multiplatform. They showed the new feature of having playstation network on your cell phone and on a website. They showed a game called infamous which appealed to many. They also revealed NC soft was working on games exclusively for them and im not 100% sure bout this but i think i heard Epic was doing some exclusives as well. Finally in the end they revealed a Killzone 2 in game trailer which was the coolest part of their show.

I got bored of the PS3 one and stopped watching. I got bored of the Wii one with Wiifit. What a load of bull! Hook up an electric scale to wiisports, wooow inovative, NOT!

I liked the multiplatform games in the MS one. I liked Assasins creed a LOT! Halo 3 a LOT! Gears for Vista AND XP XP XP? Serious? OMG my dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP!!!!!!!!!

well, i got bored with SONY. i mean, okay they did good with revealing a lot of games coming out, but they didnt really have BIG NEWS!! i mean, isnt there some secret inside the PS3 that they couldve revealed?? oh and that new PSP is not even a big improvement. oh sure, its thiner and lighter, but that alone wont bump up your sales. after seeing the MICROSOFT presentation, it actually got me thinking of buying a Xbox 360 jus for Halo 3. but as for SONY, nope. it did not interest me one bit.

as for NINTENDO, boy did they do a good job or what?? that new Wiifit is a great idea and i might jus buy it along with SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy. plus, i cant wait for Mario Kart Wii

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
well, i got bored with SONY. i mean, okay they did good with revealing a lot of games coming out, but they didnt really have BIG NEWS!! i mean, isnt there some secret inside the PS3 that they couldve revealed?? oh and that new PSP is not even a big improvement. oh sure, its thiner and lighter, but that alone wont bump up your sales. after seeing the MICROSOFT presentation, it actually got me thinking of buying a Xbox 360 jus for Halo 3. but as for SONY, nope. it did not interest me one bit.

Same here Gears XP! Halo 3! Third Party expansions! Duuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!

Thechickenman27 said:
im sorry, but how do you steal the show with a timed exclusive? yes, sony was the prob. the best because they showed a lot of games, but it did get boring. also, dont be suprised if MGS4 isnt a timed exclusive, too. it will get to 360 eventually, theres too much of a market for it.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

as for NINTENDO, boy did they do a good job or what?? that new Wiifit is a great idea and i might jus buy it along with SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy. plus, i cant wait for Mario Kart Wii

Buy halo 2 for your PC. Pretty much the same thing.

FWELR said:
im sorry, but how do you steal the show with a timed exclusive? yes, sony was the prob. the best because they showed a lot of games, but it did get boring. also, dont be suprised if MGS4 isnt a timed exclusive, too. it will get to 360 eventually, theres too much of a market for it.

Again, I second this post as well.:yesnod:

To me Microsoft just told us things we already knew about. This is my opinion so dont flame me. They didnt say much that impressed me. One thing i didnt like bout them was them boasting on and on about how many people own there console.

Back