Honestly Ps3 vs 360 vs Wii

Wow, thanks Irishman! I remembered to have seen some screenies of Mass Effect, but now that video is just amazing! And I agree, theres some really good games on the Xbox360, but I still waaay prefer the Wii. I might also get a 360 with my Wii, but im not so sure...Im planning on buying MANY games on the launch, so, we'll see hows my wallet after!

Whats with people saying ps3 will suck when it hsant even come out yet? show some respect and hit puberty to whoever says ps3 sucks.

Gewtin said:
Whats with people saying ps3 will suck when it hsant even come out yet? show some respect and hit puberty to whoever says ps3 sucks.
PS3 sucks. :) LMAO, just kidding, well it's a wii forum, so a lot of people here, will say that! I'm not interested in the same $hit over and over, which is why I am in love with the Wii and not the 360 and PS3, yet I'm not saying they suck, they're just living in the past.

Yeah i dont care if u hate sony or microsoft or whatever but to those people, get common sense u cant bash a console that hasnt even been released yet. U say its gonna suck cuz u think it'll have technical problems or just because its a different console? Possibly technical problems but those'll get fixed and then ps3 will be slick with its video online play, web browsers, blu ray, insanely fast loading times (so iv heard), up to 7 players, free online, a bunch more and great games like re5, dmc4, mgs 4, killzone2, warhawk, resistance, socom 4, jak the last frontier, oblivion, assassins creed, call of duty 3...etc. Just like wii hasnt been released yet maybe (i doubt this but still maybe) the wii will have technical problems. Who knows so rate when theyv been released.

The same can be applied for the nintendo Wii and its corny sounding name. All over the internet and gaming mags and people opinion they say they hate the wii because of its name not because of its innovation or its game launch list. The hate for the name is an obvious first while the rest come a distant second. LMAO

lettsy9 said:
Winners

PS3 = Graphics:zzz:
Xbox 360 = Nothing :lol:
Will = Gaming Experince and involvement:)

So if you just care about graphics get a PS3 but if you prefer orite graphics and great games get the Wii and if you are mentally ill and have severe concussion get a 360.

I know loads will disagree but who cares
the 360 will probably have the best online capabiliities of the three consoles.

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Taste and opinion, precisely, but what I meant is that if you hate nintendo, you arnt a gamer.
it doesnt matter wat u like and wat u hate, it matters why u play. for example, i didnt like x-box for a while cuz i thought they were only about graphics,then i played halo and it has great gameplay.personally i think the wii is the best cause so far the 360 is all eyecandy and has maybey 2 good games,PS3 is giving us stuff we dont need, but the wii is giving us something to enhance our gameplay.think of all the new possibilities with
1)better graphics (nothing)
2)that bluetooth thingy(nothing usefull)
3)the wii controller(fishing,chopping,aiming,slashing,ECT!!!)
if anybody doesnt understand thats fine, i agree that halo rox and gta kicks ass but its gunna be the same as the old ones just some new weapons vehicles and better graphics, same old controlls,plot,and gameplay

Yea people say ps3 only has graphics right? No u people should try playing its games, unless you're totally against violence then how can you say playstation has bad games? Its got kick games man. However 50% of ps2's games were multiplatformers and 95% of xbox's games were multi platformers. Right now I really don't know of any game on the 360 that won't be on ps3 apart from halo 3. Yo and mikybee ps3 pretty much has all those 3 things u posted. Better graphics, instead of blue tooth it has blu ray so the game's will be able to hold way more information which will mean much longer games, more accessories in the games, more fighting techniques, more everything..etc., and a better controller. I was reading an article of Devil May Cry 4 (a ps3 game) and it stated that with blu ray technology enabled in the ps3, Devil May Cry was expected to be longer than the previous three DMC games combined, with more fighting moves than all the previous games combined and of course with more enemies than all the previous dmc games combined. Now that will be kick. Ps3 has definately focused on improving their gaming. They'v especially focused on their online.

Last edited:
Finally, a PS3 lover who isn't a flammer/spammer.

Just wanted to note a few problems with your post:

darthbeaverxp said:
Yea people say ps3 only has graphics right? No u people should try playing its games
You've played PS3 games? Now that would mean that the PS3 is already out, which it isn't. So, really you don't know if it's games are that great. Also, you didn't state any of these games. Also, that's really an opinion; certain people like/dislike certain games.

darthbeaverxp said:
instead of blue tooth it has blu ray so the game's will be able to hold way more information which will mean much longer games, more accessories in the games, more fighting techniques, more everything..etc., and a better controller.

Alright, bluetooth and Blu-ray are like apples and oranges. Bluetooth is a wireless technology while Blu-ray is a DVD format (which may or may not
win against HD-DVD in the format war). Oh and the PS3 has Bluetooth aswell, if that makes you feel better.

Now as for Blu-ray allowing games to be longer, that's really debatable. Gamecube game discs had less space on them than Xbox and PS2 discs did, but there were plenty of Gamecube games that were longer than PS2 games, in terms of hours needed to accomplish. Just because you have more space, doesn't mean the game is going to be longer. It's really the PS3 hardware that's going to allow for extra nice graphics, but that's it. It's up to the game developers to put in fighting techniques and extra content and there is plenty of space for that on even the Gamecube disc format. Now at the end of this comment, you slip in "a better controller."

The PS3 controller is hardly different from the PS3 controller, other than it is now wireless (like the Xbox 360 and Wii controllers), has a motion sensor (which is not as fully featured as the wiimote/nunchuk for Wii) and now lacks a rumble feature (Xbox 360 and Wii have this) which it could have but Sony won't because they just lost a court case with the company that could put the feature in. When you say better, be more specific because it seems like it's weaker than the Xbox 360's and Wii's controllers when it comes to features.

darthbeaverxp said:
They'v especially focused on their online.

:lol: Sorry, but that's just not true. The PS2 had only a few more online games than the Gamecube. We all know Xbox and the PC own this category. Wii will most likly have a much larger online community because it's got great franchises like Mario Kart, Red Steel (may or may not be good; don't know since I haven't actually played it but it looks to be good. You won't see it on PS3 because swinging your PS3 controller around just won't cut it), Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and more.

I hope that Sony really tries to make an enjoyable and full fledged online system this time around, for you and all the PS3 lovers sakes.

Glad your not another dope like some of the Sony fanboys around here.:cool:

darthbeaverxp said:
Yea people say ps3 only has graphics right? No u people should try playing its games, unless you're totally against violence then how can you say playstation has bad games? Its got kick games man. However 50% of ps2's games were multiplatformers and 95% of xbox's games were multi platformers. Right now I really don't know of any game on the 360 that won't be on ps3 apart from halo 3. Yo and mikybee ps3 pretty much has all those 3 things u posted. Better graphics, instead of blue tooth it has blu ray so the game's will be able to hold way more information which will mean much longer games, more accessories in the games, more fighting techniques, more everything..etc., and a better controller. I was reading an article of Devil May Cry 4 (a ps3 game) and it stated that with blu ray technology enabled in the ps3, Devil May Cry was expected to be longer than the previous three DMC games combined, with more fighting moves than all the previous games combined and of course with more enemies than all the previous dmc games combined. Now that will be kick. Ps3 has definately focused on improving their gaming. They'v especially focused on their online.

I don't think you should be thanking sony and microsoft for the good exclusive games it had, you should be thanking the developers like square-enix, rockstar, bungie etc.. Without those developers those systems would be nothing. The developers only use the console's power (not even all of it) and sometimes online capability. If they wanted to they could just port those games to other systems and the pc.
In Conclusion, don't praise sony and microsoft for those exclusive games that kept them alive, praise the developers. If Nintendo did not have any third-party developers if would still be in the market because the company itself makes really great fun games.

Yea i didnt mean that sony focused on ps2's online cuz ps2's online was just mediocre. I meant ps3 man iv read about how its online was worked on hard from what I read. Hey and i forgot to mention that ps3 will have blue tooth, just wii's blue tooth will be way better as its full. Ps3's will be limited. Read my other poste, it basically sums up what the ps3 will have to offer and theres another that shows what wii has to offer in comparison.

sorry im more into nintendo games, ive never like the games sony puts out srry. The PS3 doesnt rlly have anything special or different, mainly an upgraded PS2 just like the X-box while the Wii has a brand new controller that nobody has ever tried before. Pls make an argument there fun!

PS3 if you can afford it and a Sony HDTV to go with it.:lol:

Sorry man, hasn't this topic been discussed on some other thread?:confused:

Back