Horrible thing happened in my town.

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
http://www.mediamash.ca/media/2374/Newcastle_home_trashed_by_vandals/

This happened all while these people were away, and its really disturbing to see what kids can do with no motives. I hate watching that movie, and wish all the best for the family. I do not know them personally, but I send my best wishes.
There is a dance in town to help raise money for the family, as they do not have much and need somewhere to stay while their home is fixed.

Just horrible though..

Ugh... I remember when my DS was stolen i was pretty ****ing pissed, i can't imagine what i would do if that happened to me...

im getting flashbacks...........that happened to my family once.....there was no fund-raising........it was horrible.....

:cryin: i feel sorry for you wario :sad:

Last edited:
.....i feel really depressed right now.......i going off.....i hope this feeling goes away by tomorrow morning......im was happy a few hours ago.....i dont know what happened.......

The people who did that are worthless. they're trash and are a waste of breathe on this planet. i hope they are caught and convicted mercylessly (sp?).

and btw, i hope you feel better by tomorow wario.

My mailbox got blown up today....my dad's check was in there... Now we gotta go through all this legal bull shitte.

uhm...How does a mailbox explode? please tell me someone put some sort of bomb in there because i don't think mailboxes explode under natural causes.

ARav989 said:
uhm...How does a mailbox explode? please tell me someone put some sort of bomb in there because i don't think mailboxes explode under natural causes.
ever seen the butterfly effect? toss a h100 in there and it completely blows up.

hmmm i don't see the point of going out of your way to **** someone's life up, unless you have a huge ass grudge against them

man they're 13 too....idiots, i mean if they were like 16 and drunk, it would sorta be understandable

Who cares? It isn't really that big of a deal. Should I make a thread every time someone gets robbed or something? The only thing like this that I thought of making a thread of was when a dead body was found in a bush about 50 yards away from my house. (the bush was up against a fence that separates my property from the railroad tracks)

mushroomedmario said:
hmmm i don't see the point of going out of your way to **** someone's life up, unless you have a huge ass grudge against them

man they're 13 too....idiots, i mean if they were like 16 and drunk, it would sorta be understandable
What if they were 13 and drunk? Wouldn't that be about the same thing?

Back