How do you juggle the ball?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Alright, this is a noob question, but w/e. What I mean is how do you pass the ball back and forth without it touching the ground. My guess would be to press Z to lob it to someone, then press either A or Z (not sure) to pass it back and forth, until you press B to shoot it.

Another topic: Whats up with the loading screens? Seems like any button you push there is a loading screen for 10-15 seconds. Even going back to the main menu!

While holding down Z you hit A, and it goes over everyone to the target.

^alright so then if you want to pass back (or to another person) do you press a while holding z again?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^alright so then if you want to pass back (or to another person) do you press a while holding z again?

Yup, you can also hold down B charge up your shot then with out letting go of B hold down Z and hit A. Then it's easy to score.( If I remember right anyhow..)

^woah...so if I just hold down B and Z, and keep pressing A to pass, then whenever I let go of B I'll let loose a charged shot?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^woah...so if I just hold down B and Z, and keep pressing A to pass, then whenever I let go of B I'll let loose a charged shot?

Hold down B to charge it up. With out letting go of B hold down Z, then hit A, and it does a charged lob pass then let go of A and Z( unless you want to do a lob shot..) then hit B before the ball gets to the person getting the pass and they should do a charged one timer.

Alright thanks. You've helped a lot.

*REPPED*

....moron

is not juggle, is lob pass u moron, hold (z+a+direction) get the ball to white and bam it in

^I love it when people pretend like they know what they're talking about :lol:

Grubby_ said:
is lob pass u moron

Wow I thought this guy acted like a 9 year old in another thread, I must have mistaken hes actually been down graded to a 7 year old ;)

Last edited:
Its a good technique, but makes online play bad. THe reason being, the AI is so bad that your helpless against this. I think they should have though about this when working on online mode for this game.

so a 7 year old cant play msc? too BAD! is 10+ but idc!!! u probably suck, wat's ur record? too embrassed to show it?

Grubby_ said:
is not juggle, is lob pass u moron, hold (z+a+direction) get the ball to white and bam it in

stop hatin on ma homies or ill pop a cap in ure ass lol.

dude calm down, TBH ure a moron for calling him a moron for asking a question

Grubby_ said:
so a 7 year old cant play msc? too BAD! is 10+ but idc!!! u probably suck, wat's ur record? too embrassed to show it?

a 7 year old cant play MSC???, my lil cousin plays it when he comes over to my house and hes 7 ands hes actually quite good.

Back