How good was your day today?

ROB64 said:
My day sucked.
It was supposed to be a good day because it was early release at school. When I got there there was 15 cop cars outside and the whole school was standing out front. They had to search everyone with metal detectors because there was supposed to be a gang shooting.
There wasn't one
I bet someone is sitting at home having a good laugh over all this:mad5:

Maybe.....jk

That really sucks, you might as well not have gone to school at all.

TacosTacos said:
Today was a haze.

Yeah me too!

Mentally fuzzy from the current emotional intensity here at the World HQ (that's resulting in inconsistent sleep patterns).

Terrific day so far though - terrific week in fact!

Got caught up on a couple of outstanding work items! Super happy clients!

Got a couple of final home related chores completed!

Got our free pictures today from Adorama (highly recommended for camera gear and prints)

Whew! Pretty effective today considering it's only 1:00PM (EST)

My day...I worked from 9:30-2. I exceeded my sales target and units per transaction. My manager jokingly called me a "little ****" because I owned her in sales. Not like that's hard. She takes a smoke break every hour on the hour and leaves me to do her managerial duties; a sales analysis, traffic report, average sale calculations and conversion ratio.
So doing well at work and getting praise was nice. I didn't have any rude customers either. And the manager had the option of keeping me until 5 but she didn't, so that's lovely =)
And omg, my favorite cafe had cream of broccoli soup. This is another plus!
Aaaaand, I got McDonalds' new cinnamon melts. They are ah-mayyyyy-zing, bbz.
So emo constantly negative Celestia had a good morning/early afternoon.
And my night should be nice as well because I will be on the phone for hours.

I hung out with my friend for the past 48 hours, and played COD:4 and WoW. Oh and watched some T.V, Seinfeld. Had a big bonfire, which warmed my bones up a bit from these winter blues. Sat and played some SAMP, got a new water mod for it. People thought I was using a flying mod, pfft since when am I that technical with mods? But overall my day today was good, and average good. But I was tired for the most part, so that made it kinda blah.

todays status = ok
tomorrow forcasted status = very very very.... bad

i've got orders that need to be sent out first thing monday morning, i've got freight companies arriving during the day with stock, and i've got a furniture truck in the afternoon..... i hate mondays!

Back