Hyrule warriors

Sounds pretty bad. I don't remember the numbers anymore, but that sounds similar to what was sold in Japan on launch week, and Zelda is more popular in the West.

• Majora’s Mask Pack (January) – Two new characters, adventure map, and three costumes, i hope one of them is the skull kid

hyrule warriors majora mask if they bought young link into this with changeable mask like the zora mask, deku mask, goron mask and fiece deity mask, maybe giant mask

what date does in november Twilight Princess Pack (November) – New character, weapon, adventure map, and two costumes opens

Last edited:
But no one likes the spinner... ... ...

also marth amiibo y u no do anything NINTY Y U NO GIVE FIRE EMBLEM LOVE ;_; no one call me a hypocrite plz

Wonder why the Pikachu one wont work with Pokemon

It could unlock Ashs Pikachu that WORKS AGAINST ANY TYPE!!

It's like DLC for multiple games which is cool but...

Amiibo is still just eye candy to me. Should do more with 'em.
Maybe make a game based on 'em like Skylanders.

Link's been preorder a while ago. : ) Where's Zero Suit? : (

... Suddenly I'm glad Monster Hunter 4 isn't on Wii U, 'cause I damn-well know the appropriate amiibo would be required for the Ninty-themed armors 'n weapons. i would toats sell out for lucario and marth armor + weapons tho cause falchion longsword <3

all the preorder costume DLC is now available.

1 dollar each

ocarina of time costume pack (was gamestop exclusive)

skyward sword costume pack (was best buy exclusive)

twilight princess costume pack (was amazon exclusive)

ganon demon king costume pack (was club nintendo exclusive)

1 dollar each!

kekeke, poor skull kid fans. Friggin' Young Link got in over him in the MM pack. And Tingle, but Tingle isn't exactly undeserving.

How come the dlc is only console games?

Minish Cap glore? Ezlo hat. I want it.

Eh. It's not that important I guess.

Back