Hyrule warriors

Rurmors are going about that Koei are tempted to do another game with a Smash brothers roster,

that would be the most ridiculous ninty IP ever

I would be okay if it wasn't so soon after release.

It's not DLC release date that matters, it's when DLC development starts that matters. If it can be (nearly) finished before the game is finalized, or is so major that it deserves a release delay, that stuff should be included in the game for no bloody extra cost. Post-release developed DLC is good. Pre-release developed DLC is bad.

that would be the most ridiculous ninty IP ever

It's not DLC release date that matters, it's when DLC development starts that matters. If it can be (nearly) finished before the game is finalized, or is so major that it deserves a release delay, that stuff should be included in the game for no bloody extra cost. Post-release developed DLC is good. Pre-release developed DLC is bad.

Id play the crap outa it

You are also forgetting "EXCLUSIVE PREORDER BONUS, EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO <Insert store name>"

hyrule warriors debut at #3 in the uk sales chart.....only beaten by destiny and disney 2.0

not bad :)

it might sell well in america too...check out this vid

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XBp73x-TVM[/video]

Last edited:
Lets face it, its quiet time for realises (and Destiny will end up cloging up second hand shelf's),
Could be Keois best selling game

the line at world store new york was impressive.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCg5_0Dra34[/video]

just unlocked ghirahim
the level where you unlock him is really hard

I am enjoying the game so far

I was out of town for work until late friday night so I only had saturday and sunday to play. Just unlocked Ganondorf. Gotta say, I am really liking the game so far. One of my favorite characters is Fi. Kicks so much ass.

Framerates dropped alot in co-op mode... But is super fun.

the line at world store new york was impressive.
Isn't New York the only one in US? Dammit.
Eh, don't need that silly scarf. 'snot even red. pfft I'll live.

HOW do i change costume for ganondorf to twilight and ocarina and link to dark link after i download codes

please

HOW do i change costume for ganondorf hyrule warriors Press X before you pick Weapon

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW do i change costume for ganondorf to twilight and ocarina and link to dark link after i download codes

please

HOW do i change costume for ganondorf hyrule warriors Press X before you pick Weapon

you have to play until you unlock gannondorf.

this game is addictive...just like monster hunter.

you have to play until you unlock gannondorf.

this game is addictive...just like monster hunter.

along you have a nintendo account you will get alternative costume for gannondorf, link and zelda

THERES MORE GIRLS / HEROINES/villainess characters TO play then boys/heros/villains

sUCH badass playing as daRK LINK 2 MORE DAYS I CAN PLAY AS OCARINA OF TIME COSTUMES FOR LINK AND ZELDA

Lana Gaurdian of time costume http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/839/531/06a.jpg

View attachment 11570Link legend of zelda but hair is wrong for era it should be brown

There are 4 Dlc packages for hyrule warriors you buy all 4 for €15 or €7 each from EShop

riding epona into battle isnt unique here that was 1st establish in twilight princess,

Last edited by a moderator:
Smertros
Stop posting stirngs of posts, next time you will get a ban

Hyrule Warriors DLC costumes reference Majora’s Mask, Four Swords and more

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/2014/1...-reference-majoras-mask-four-swords-and-more/

awesome when doeses it arrive
Here’s the full breakdown:

• Hyrule Warriors Characters (Free, September 30) – Three new playable characters (Cia, Volga, Wizzro)
  • Master Quest Pack (October 16) – New weapon, scenario, adventure map, and two costumes
  • Twilight Princess Pack (November) – New character, weapon, adventure map, and two costumes
  • Majora’s Mask Pack (January) – Two new characters, adventure map, and three costumes
  • Boss Pack (February) – Two new games modes

Last edited:
Back