I saw Paris Hilton!

LinksDarkSide said:
You know, she may be a total failure everywhere else, but some of her songs are ok.

depends on what you likeultimatly its inyour genes, me i dont like rap, hip hop rock

lol to tell you the truth i dont even know what songs go into those titles

i mean i like the song "in spite of it all" im not even sure what type of song it is, lol i dont are about song topics

Lol... Why are you guys being all mean. I'm not a fan, its just cool to see her in person thats all. GEEZ! You all should be a little more polite.
:ciappa: Like Me:ciappa:

Brawny said:
Wow, how can people actually like her? :eek:
i like her perfume, because my girlfriend wears it, but dont like paris personally, can anyone explain how she became famous (other than sex tapes? and her families hotel business)

gutted, well jealous. Personally, if i had seen her, I would of (at least) hugged her, not matter how sweaty or stinking I was.
I think I would have propossed to her right there and then.
I agree with the inexcusable DUI sucks but hey, still think shes seriously hot totty.

Yea i've seen her a few times...when she is in NYC she likes to go to this club called Marquee..in all honesty though...she is just the type of girl u would have ur fun with and thats it..nothin more nothin less.

Desi_Wii_G said:
Lol... Why are you guys being all mean. I'm not a fan, its just cool to see her in person thats all. GEEZ! You all should be a little more polite.
:ciappa: Like Me:ciappa:

Yeah, I wouldn't care as well, I'd be like 'omfg omfg omfg, a celebrity' T_T

[DT] said:
She's famous for being famous.
yup she gets paid to party..clubs offer her like anywhere from 5,000 to 40,000 just to show up to there club, cuz they know it will bring a lot of people.

Paris Hilton is a spoiled whore with no talent, and would probably be living in a box if her father wasn't who he is.

I hope she will suffer at some point

Back