i0n Please Explain Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCosmicFrog

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
Hello i0n.

I am calling you out now and asking you to give a reason for your recent absence on this community. You showed blatant unprofessionalism and were completely insensitive to the members of this site and its running. Without your administration, there was no IP banning and trollers like PEN15 slipped through the net constantly. We would understand in half-a-second if you had a valid reason, but the fact that didn't even log in for 60 seconds to give a brief summary of why you were no where to be seen is disgraceful.

So many people relied on you, and still do, and many people jumped ship to other Wii communities as a result. Not to mention the fact that you were clearly online during certain periods, but yet didn't post or reply to anyone's Private Messages. If you plan on doing this often, the least you could do is appoint another Administrator on this site, who can actually keep order.

So I'm asking you, what is your explanation for such a ridiculous absence?

TheCosmicFrog

I am going to have to agree with you this time. Again:scared:

i0n has returned, yes, made some changes for the better, yes.

He has yet to tell us why he left us to rot and slowly deteriorate?

If it is personal reasons just say that and we will enquire no more, we just need a simple reason to know why we were left.

Thanks for the support Cappin'

I don't call myself a regular member on this site, yet even I find myself frustrated with the current situation

yup. i0n is showing how unprofessional he is. i mean, you jus dont make your own forum website, be active for a few months, and then disappear for a long time. but, for some reason, it never crosses my mind to jump ships.

maybe the surprise is.............. i0n's official return :)

Last edited:
You know what..i agree with everything. and i have been posting that as well...Why i0n did you suddenly leave..and i know the thing about personal, well i beg to differ and i say this..Being gone for so long, WE NEED TO KNOW WHY...C'est ca.

I am wondering the same thing you guys are, but I don't think Cosmic should be the one to ask the question.

I also don't think the mod's will be too fond of this thread, and expect them to delete it.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I am wondering the same thing you guys are, but I don't think Cosmic should be the one to ask the question.

I also don't think the mod's will be too fond of this thread, and expect them to delete it.
ill be surprised if a mod DOES show up........... but yea, bottom line...... i0n.......where are you??

LevesqueIsKing said:

why wouldnt he be one to ask it........he is a member off wiichat just like you or me.

But anyways, ya i agree, to many trolls got through and for a very long time they were spamming without ban. i think the addition of syntax as a mod will help alot, but he himself cant carry the site on his back, i0n we need you to appoint an admin or you could just simply log on for a couple minutes every day........its not much to ask for

^He is a member of WiiChat, but not exactly like you and me. I dont want to start an argument, so I'm going to leave it at that. It is simply my opinion.

Mods are useless, they really are. Mods can only keep a site more secure, they cannot hold a site up, any moderator would tell you that. They can only hold back and contain damage. Only an Admin can stop it permanently. Most major sites have two or three Admins to help out. And also, the mods aren't going to delete this thread. They may lock it, but they don't have any reason to, I'm not breaking any of the rules.

^Mod's aren't limited to taking action only when rules are broken, here on WiiChat. Its our lovely society.

Example: I made a 'Congrats Syntax' thread yesterday in Site Feedback and it was deleted 10 minutes later.

yes.......but wouldnt you agree if i0n showed up a little more then the site would be more of a lovely society

^Its gotten better since TLC left, but it still happens.

zapasant: Who wouldn't agree with that? We just think it would be a good idea to promote an admin, just incase this happens in the future.

yes!!!!!! i remember when i0n would do contests and stuff like that..... that would definitely make this place a lovely.......and AWESOME society :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back