If you could only have ONE video game..

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
which would it be? This would be the only video game you could play forever and ever. Before you choose your all time favorite, consider the replay value of it. Your favorite game may be Zelda: OoT but Counter-Strike would keep you busy for longer. If it is for a multiplayer game there would still be all the people online, updates, mods, what not.

Mine would be StarCraft 2 just because its everything StarCraft 1 is/was and more, so I know there is no way I couldn't like it. I've also logged probably well over 1500/2000+ hours on StarCraft 1.

I would probably have to go with the game Halo 3 due to the fact that I enjoy FPS games and that the online play for H3 is amazing.

...Do i have to own the game to chose it? Im sure if i had a 360, I'd chose Halo 3 with online...

Otherwise, Id prolly chose StarWars Battlefront2 because the online for me is amazing in IMO

wow 3/4 are halo 3..ahah
no you dont have to own it, if you didnt, youd get it! :D

SOCOM ll online with HD maps and no IWs.
(and 400,000 active people, like the good 'ol days)
No Code9, and an updated DNAS

Last edited:
Uhhh.......crap, probably Brawl. (Which is gonna be like 60% of the answers)

hmm itd have to be ghost recon advance war fighter becuase its online if not that than id pick brawl

hmmm..i'd go with a game with no start and end....that would be like watching the same movie over and over again...it would also be a game that i could play by myself and with friends....also something that could remain challenging, no matter how good i get.....I'd go with Mario Kart :lol: we play double dash all the time already...can't wait for the wii version

WORLD OF WARCRAFT play that game forever it has great PvP, Nice Leveling System. And once you reach max level still so much stuff to do.

Great Game in all

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Socom II without a doubt, i can play it all day everyday

CantGetAWii said:
Interesting choice.
Mine would have to be the Super Mario game for the original gameboy.
Man was that ever good.

super mario land? hmm that's odd, i was right about to say world....

but than i saw the op and thought....hmm starcraft 2 sounds good, but then i thought of warcraft 3 and i was like "ooh that sounds good" BUT than i saw cs:s and i was all like "wow soudns very good, i might go play it in a bit" but than i saw brawl and i was like "**** the other things..."

*takes brawl

Back