i'm soooooo jealous of you guys living up north...

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
....i''ve been living in miami beach my whole life, and the tropical life is getting VERY boring. the main reason is bcuz it's too hot and eversince little i loved the cold weather. and i'm planning on moving up and interested in tenesee, north carolina or *colorado*

Yep us blokes uoop north are better

Yep us up north are lucky we can stand the cold

well i dnt know bout miami but clearwater its cold like a *****!!! [well compare to FL weather]

Im from Glasgow, Scotland. And here it rains all the time, its always cold and it never snows. I wish i had the luxury of living in miami or colerado lol

Come To Canada..its very warm in the summer im talking about 80 something...and in the winter well its about i don't know 40..im not use to the American degree..in Canada we work with Celsius...which like 30 degrees celsius is = to 80...but im really not sure... so yeah

Equis, do you live in New Port Richey or any of those places around that area? i notice your location is "727".

Just wondering.

Come to the land of sheep!

We get both hot and cold in equal dealings really. Only problem is that in winter down here, you don't have Christmas to look forward to. >_>

I'm In Oklahoma... Doesn't Get To Cold Here... So Far Our Lowest Is Like... 29 Degrees... Which Isn't COld Enough FOr Me... I Also Love The Cold!!!

Back