In MOHH2 what kind of teammate are you?

so loner is just a n00b camper who has no skills?
you should split loner up into:
Rambo (run n guns by himself)
Camper (noob who hides and waits for people to come to him)

Teamplayer ( if I base these things on my regular fps's because mohh2 istn released here yet )

I always help out my team. Walk with them. Reinforce the area's that get overlooked by the other team members. Hold on till there are some teammembers so we can move up together.

100% team player. If you have a whole squad of slightly above average team players then they take some beating. I used to play planetside with my squad OV, we did rather well for such a small outfit.

smyth said:
I just flat out suck at this game so i play Deathmatch so as to not piss a bunch of people off because they were unlucky enough to become my teammate.:yesnod:

Me too. I am the dead teammate. I spawn and am dead before I even can move. Doesn't matter what weapon. I hate shotgun as it is too slow. Grenades
suck too.

AoWFraggit said:
bazooka noobs need to be banned.

end of story.
Really.
****, I got teamkilled by a bazooka 5 times today.
Don't even get my started with those grenades.
I hate teamkillers.

And, I've effectively changed to a loner w/ a Thompson.
I have improved 10 fold. The Shotgun just doesn't seem to do it for me anymore.

Bliss said:
:lol: i hate grenades, to me it just takes no skill. Just run around and throw.

Grenading takes a fair amount of skill, you need to time it right, throw at the correct length, and not "a-splode" yourself.

Also, rocket launching can be extremely score boosting in a normal deathmatch.

I'm prolly a grenadier.... I think i'm going to play mohh2 now... I'm inspired by this thread.

using grenade takes plenty of skill. timing, aim, and foresight take some time to perfect.

so don't whine about grenades. i mean, it's not like you can't dodge them.

...unlike the noob tube.

Back