Insomniacs assemble!!

TMNT is a stupid idea in itself. Nostalgia has its own bitches. What can you expect from an adaptation?

Me to be able to criticise ten seconds of tie 20 ways.

Ok im not going to speak fully ill of it till I see it.

Just hope its not as much of a f**k up as Dragonball evolution.
The film that does the same job as a black hole (just f**king sucks)

Turtles was awesome back then and is ok now
The recent series where ok

I sat threw all of it as im a sadistic tw**.
theres a review on my blog when I get my site back up

http://dbloke.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/dragonballz-up/

S
peaking of adaptations
"On May 5, 2012 James Cameron hinted in an interview with the New York Times that he would no longer be involved in the making of a Battle Angel film, instead focusing on continuing the story ofAvatar through its sequels, adding that he had disbanded his production company's development arm and was no longer going to produce other people's movies or take on other scripts."
ARSE!

Starhawk comes out to day! I want it so bad but i made the poor decision to eat spicy mexican sausage last nite. Lets just say it wouldn't be wise for me to not be near a bathroom. It was good sausage though. I regret nothing.

Thinking of playing moar Skyrim. I went a long time without playing it.

InManlierNews.png

Late call for work today, cause yesterday sucked. Stayed on duty way too late for my liking. Annual servicing for our tanks sucks. Still more to do today.

So, what happened? did the site just went temporarily out, no more problems? Is anything fine in te world? Cause I got this estrange PM Got It in the Mail Account, and when I tried to log on here, Chrome just told me the site was unavailable

That´s the PM:

2xsperform said:
please read the thread under Nintendo Wii Forums» Introduce Yourself about ************ spoofing your site. Your name is used.
You can also google evo and the fake thread about you shows up.
I'm just trying to help a brother out.
[h=2][/h]

DDOS attack. Forums got a different level of protection under it now.

Sleep patterns are now a little bit messed up, resetting body clock

So, what happened? did the site just went temporarily out, no more problems? Is anything fine in te world? Cause I got this estrange PM Got It in the Mail Account, and when I tried to log on here, Chrome just told me the site was unavailable

That´s the PM:

[h=2][/h]

You supposedly posted in a nonexistant thread supporting some sort of scam.

^ Still don't have a ****in' clue what all that was about...

- And so the muggy weather begins... eecckkk
- Hate nothin' worse than it. I'd rather fry in Arizona than deal with terrible heat AND nasty air saturation.

Sleep patterns are now a little bit messed up, resetting body clock

dis is my life

Well, good news is I made 100 dollars to go towards my trip to San Antonio. Bad news is I still need to make about 200 more.

I don't want to go to Puerto Rico. I am honestly a firm believer in staying inside the country for mission trips. Fix yourself before you try to fix others, no?

Still waiting to get my domain back.
Why did they choose a host that is so rubbish for us to switch to?

Going to make another site for my games nights

Guardians of the "Cupbord of stuff"

Note to self. Never press "Play all" on my Game Center CX folder
dis is my life

Had to do it to get creative ideas. My mind gets creative when ive had little sleep.
My depression also starts (sorted thanks to a Tommy cooper marathon)

Back