Interesting Facts About Yourself

Haha, nice Napalm:p

I do voices...Almost everyone says I have a good radio voice. Moreso like the love song dedication guy on MIX 106.5 at 11-1am on friday nights. Clear and concise...

Others say it pedophilic(sp?) however it could be the scary laugh I do, or the harrowing old man impression stating that I have candy in my car.

I rather go diving with sharks than be more...social? I'm not a recluse but I just am not a fanatic on going to the movies with friends or going to 'park parties with grog and all that crap.

I have been close to hitting a shark when scuba diving. Honestly not my fault, the current or whatever, there's a special word for it. Was really strong and after my hand being cut on a barnacle by being pushed so hard, I flipped over the rock and stopped about a metre or so short of a 3m grey nurse shark....Still better than public speaking.

I own a python, who's a little angry boy.

This is a recent one
Whille having a sneezing fit due to hayfeaver in a public place I like to slip in the odd "oink oink"

I play a bunch of instruments
I like to read manga
I know how make games
I run track
Im obsessed w/ mario kart and wario smooth moves

- I'm reluctant to do things without knowledge of whatever or some kind of analysis beforehand.
- ^^ This is beginning to change, for better or worse I guess depends on the situation.
- Music is one of my greatest passions and I couldn't live without it.
- Tennis is one of my other greatest passions, and I also hate this year's Wimbledon final already.
- There is only one person in this life that I truly love (and of course, that doesn't include the internet <3).
- I ate a handful of those Wiired mints and an explosion of suave coolness came over me.
- Along with the drums, I want to play bass guitar, the french horn, and the violin.
- Furreal.

When alone, I'm quiet. But with friends, I go through a personality change (or something) and become loud and fun.

I can also pop/crack/whateveryousay my left ring-finger as much as I want without it hurting.

Back