Interesting Facts About Yourself

When they call me a yank I don't get offended because I'm not white.
Yank just means 'American' to us Brits.

Football is boring to watch. All they do is pass the ball hoping that it will reach the other side and scoring but it's boring to watch because that's the whole game and it's just boring. Not to mention how a lot of the players are pussys. They fall and complain that they want a Free Kick or Penalty.

American Football has way more action than Football and when someone gets tackled there is no complaining.
I can't argue with you about football players being whining pussies, but American football gets tedious fast with its constant stop-start-stop-start routine.

We do have rugby though. It's pretty much the same as American football but without shoulder pads and some of the rules are different. You might like that.

WTF is a sly dig? I can't understand some Britain words.
It's not that hard to use Urban Dictionary, you know.

Yank just means 'American' to us Brits.

I can't argue with you about football players being whining pussies, but American football gets tedious fast with its constant stop-start-stop-start routine.

We do have rugby though. It's pretty much the same as American football but without shoulder pads and some of the rules are different. You might like that.

It's not that hard to use Urban Dictionary, you know.

Rugby is pretty fun. I haven't played it in a long time.

Just speak normal English like the one that is taught world wide.

Not that I'm a big fan of football, but it's better than most of your Yank sports like American football, baseball and Nascar. Basketball is not too bad though.

But I agree with you that some football fans are way too into it.

Bringing up Nascar was a cheap shot. :lol:

EDIT: Although after reviewing his posts I say he deserved it.

Last edited:
Last two... wow... just wow

GCommander said:
Soccer is stupid itself already. Well the fans are. They are way into the game.

So I'm stupid for being passionate about something? And that's a lot of people you're calling stupid by the way.

Not to mention how boring and long the games are.

It can't be that boring given that it's the most watched and followed sport in the entire world. Lol that games are too long for you? Damn kids and their short attention spans nowadays.

Go watch your movie.

I just did, it was average.

No I haven't seen any four leaf clovers because I live in a city not a rural country area.

Lmao Jack I think you are over-estimating him.

When they call me a yank I don't get offended because I'm not white.

Are you American?

Football is boring to watch.

Okay, that's fair enough from your point of view.

All they do is pass the ball hoping that it will reach the other side and scoring but it's boring to watch because that's the whole game and it's just boring.

Wait, how is that different from pretty much every team and ball-based sport? In American football they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score. In basketball they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score.

Not to mention how a lot of the players are pussys. They fall and complain that they want a Free Kick or Penalty.

Yeah, it's called diving, and simulation. And some players are cunts. Obviously players will attempt things to con the referee, it happens in every sport.

American Football has way more action than Football and when someone gets tackled there is no complaining.

You see, I hate having to compare the two since I actually enjoy American football. But damn, are you messin'? The amount of stop-starting is ridiculous. Football is constant action, wherever the ball is on the pitch is relevant to the game and must be watched.

NASCAR is usually watched by rednecks. I don't watch it. All they do is drive fast and turn left.

Indeed.

Basketball is more exiting than any of the sports mentioned above.

I wouldn't go that far.

The US won the basketball tournament during the Olympics.

Erm, lol. Obviously.

I can't understand some Britain words. No wonder Family Guy and a whole bunch of TV shows make fun of you guys.

You should see the way yanks are taken the piss out of on TV, hell, half the time you're they the piss out of you, you lot don't even realise.

Just speak normal English like the one that is taught world wide.

If you spoke 'normal English' in the first place then none of this would have occurred.

So I'm stupid for being passionate about something? And that's a lot of people you're calling stupid by the way.

Have you seen those guys that paint their face, take of their shirts, or even streak onto the field?

It can't be that boring given that it's the most watched and followed sport in the entire world. Lol that games are too long for you? Damn kids and their short attention spans nowadays.

The reason that it's the most popular sport in the world is because all you need to play the game is a ball. You could put your shirts or anything from a soda can to a stick as a goal posts and there you have a soccer field. You don't need too much money for equipment so poorer country's could make teams.

I just did, it was average.

Lmao Jack I think you are over-estimating him.

No **** Sherlock
Are you American?

Yes I'm American. No my parents aren't white they are Mexican. I think that you forgot that we are talking about the UNITED States. That means that there are people from all over the world in the U.S.
Okay, that's fair enough from your point of view.

Wait, how is that different from pretty much every team and ball-based sport? In American football they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score. In basketball they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score.

Because no soccer player does cool fancy tricks while dribbling a ball.
Yeah, it's called diving, and simulation. And some players are cunts. Obviously players will attempt things to con the referee, it happens in every sport.

Most of the times it doesn't even look serious. They look like pansies the way they fall.
You see, I hate having to compare the two since I actually enjoy American football. But damn, are you messin'? The amount of stop-starting is ridiculous. Football is constant action, wherever the ball is on the pitch is relevant to the game and must be watched.

I hardly watch American Football and that does get annoying. I only care about my hometown team not the rest.
Indeed.

I wouldn't go that far.

Erm, lol. Obviously.

You should see the way yanks are taken the piss out of on TV, hell, half the time you're they the piss out of you, you lot don't even realise.

If you spoke 'normal English' in the first place then none of this would have occurred.

-I hate my dads cooking :sick:
-He puts tomatoes with a whole bunch of food.

F*** you two I'm not in an aurguing mood. Your mom is a ****.

-I need to take my brother to school on a bike.
-He doesn't weigh much but it's far.
-His school is like 3 1/2 miles far.

What the fucking fuck? Sort your post out so it's understandable please. Did you see how nicely arranged mine was? It was like a delicate flower sprouting from some wonderfully moist and well-fed soil. Just beautiful. Anyway, I'll attempt to respond.

Have you seen those guys that paint their face, take of their shirts, or even streak onto the field?

Erm. That happens in every sport. And people who streak onto the field aren't 'too into it', they're just doing it for fame.

The reason that it's the most popular sport in the world is because all you need to play the game is a ball. You could put your shirts or anything from a soda can to a stick as a goal posts and there you have a soccer field. You don't need too much money for equipment so poorer country's could make teams.

Yeah, but it's still the most popular sport in the world. Therefore it obviously can't be that boring.

No **** Sherlock

Lmao. You just realised you just blew yourself, right?

Yes I'm American.

Therefore I stand by my comment when I referred to you as a 'yank'.

No my parents aren't white they are Mexican. I think that you forgot that we are talking about the UNITED States. That means that there are people from all over the world in the U.S.

Huh? :S What's any of that got to do with anything?

Because no soccer player does cool fancy tricks while dribbling a ball.

Wait, you being sarcastic or? If you are then you're proving me right. If you're not then you obviously haven't got a clue.

Most of the times it doesn't even look serious. They look like pansies the way they fall.

I think you've been watching too many YouTube videos of players diving, which is usually players in like the Uzbekistan third division. Jimmy Bullard aside :)P), of course it looks serious. 90% of the time, when a player goes down, it's valid. And 90% of those times, a player can't help how he falls, it just happens. Let me snap you and then you can decide if you look like a pansy when you fall.

I hardly watch American Football and that does get annoying. I only care about my hometown team not the rest.

Fair enough. I'm glad you care about your hometown team.

Your mom is a ****.

My mum is a dear? Aww, thanks =) She really is.

Last edited:
I base my life around the combined actions of King Wiired, Paul Scholes and Huntelaar.

Back