Interesting Facts About Yourself

That's harsh!:lol:

- I LOVE VEGETABLES!
- Eat a apple a day to keep the doctor away.

*Resists...resists...resists...well done Lewi*

I know I know but, I like reasoning. But I know if I ask for it then it will annoy me...so I'm just resisting =)

Ah that's fair enough...although I would argue that that's not a reason to hate it like you do, as opposed to maybe just disliking it and not giving it a second thought. I beg of you though, let's not get into it!

Football...well, both...but football.

Urgh, yanks.

It's stupid calling a game involving feet and a ball, 'football'? Lmao. Kids these days.

Lmfao. You're unbelievably lucky that I'm just about to go watch a flick. Seen a load of four-leaf clovers today or something?

Lmfao. You're unbelievably lucky that I'm just about to go watch a flick. Seen a load of four-leaf clovers today or something?

Go watch your movie.
No I haven't seen any four leaf clovers because I live in a city not a rural country area.

Soccer is stupid itself already. Well the fans are. They are way into the game. Not to mention how boring and long the games are.
Not that I'm a big fan of football, but it's better than most of your Yank sports like American football, baseball and Nascar. Basketball is not too bad though.

But I agree with you that some football fans are way too into it.

Go watch your movie.
No I haven't seen any four leaf clovers because I live in a city not a rural country area.
Surely you at least have clovers in your city? Like in a park or something?

Not that I'm a big fan of football, but it's better than most of your Yank sports like American football, baseball and Nascar. Basketball is not too bad though.

But I agree with you that some football fans are way too into it.

When they call me a yank I don't get offended because I'm not white.

Football is boring to watch. All they do is pass the ball hoping that it will reach the other side and scoring but it's boring to watch because that's the whole game and it's just boring. Not to mention how a lot of the players are pussys. They fall and complain that they want a Free Kick or Penalty.

American Football has way more action than Football and when someone gets tackled there is no complaining.

NASCAR is usually watched by rednecks. I don't watch it. All they do is drive fast and turn left.

Basketball is more exiting than any of the sports mentioned above. The US won the basketball tournament during the Olympics.

I'm more than sure that this is the worst sly dig at Great Britain I have ever encountered. It's even more ridiculous than you.

EDIT:

I may be over estimating you. I'm not sure if you're intelligent enough to make a dig without making it blatantly obvious.

WTF is a sly dig?
I can't understand some Britain words. No wonder Family Guy and a whole bunch of TV shows make fun of you guys.

Back