Interesting Facts About Yourself

So why were you acting like a dick to some people? You know that you are getting banned right?

-I got straight A's on the 6th grade for 3 grading periods.
-I hog the fans in my room :p I get 2 my little brother gets 0.

I know im getting banned, thats inevitable now, o well, and i thought it was funny, i used to be a legit member of this forum believe it or not, 2 years ago in the summer of 2007, i was here for 3 months and then i said farts once as a joke and i got banned for it, after that i said screw it and ive been spamming this place ever since

-ive gotten a B average my entire life, never had straight A's before
-i have my own room with 3 fans :)

What were your former name(s)?

-I think that boxer Oscar De La Hoya sucks. I like the Philipino Many Pachiao, he powns :D

steelersfatboy(my original legit one), gay farts, mush, galaxy.. those were my main ones, all the rest were just pity ones that ive forgotton

-I dont own a wii, i have a ps3

-Where is Suner52? She missed your fiasco Lickylicky :p
-I don't like being near people that are smoking.
-Did I calm you down from posting all the random crap Licky? Be honest because it looks like I did.

yea you did, i got distracted from your questions/comments, u werent the typical member getting pissed or angry

-why is suner52 imortant??
-i hate being around people who drink

Sorry about being angry just wanted to have a normal convesation today, maybe you'll be in luck and no mods will come XD

Sorry about being angry just wanted to have a normal convesation today, maybe you'll be in luck and no mods will come XD
no, obviously im the one that should be sorry, i didnt expect to get a normal conversation out of this spamming, its made me want to quit spamming and become a normal member again like i was 2 years ago

yea you did, i got distracted from your questions/comments, u werent the typical member getting pissed or angry

-why is suner52 imortant??
-i hate being around people who drink

I didn't get mad because you don't know me and I don't know you.

I was just wondering were she was :blush2:

-I secretely hate it when my friends get high. Then they ask me,"Do I smell like it"?
-I had asthma when I was 2 but I don't have it no more.

exactly, we dont each other... i might end up sticking around here for awhile after all, become a regualr member, try to lift this place back up, i might change my username though, i dont want to use lickylicky as a serious username, but do either of you guys think you will be around here for a while?

-i have a few friends who drink/smoke, i just avoid them when they do
-i never really liked the xbox360

Last edited:
Back