Interesting Facts About Yourself

- In canada french is tooken by force, so yes i speak french :p
- Asians r the bomb
- I'm really good at english , its my favourite too!
- I'm not so great at volley-ing the ball
- Im playing a sick game right now! :)

-I wanna go to Canada some day :/
-I need to learn French first because I heard that half speak French and half speak English. Is it true?
-Some Asians are pretty cool. They get badass grades and they let you copy them if you are their friend :p
-I hurt my wrist playing volleyball earlier today.

Ants and flys aren't helpful when they are inside your kitchen, aren't they? Or trying to get in your food when you eat outside.

-I haven't bought a wallet since 2003. I still have a Ninja Turtle Wallet LOL
-I put the money in my pocket rather than my wallet.
-I'm pretty sure that I could outrun a fat police cop.

OK let's call them "not helpful animals".
-My favorite animal is the Wolverine.
-I like cold weather. In between 64-76 degrees.
-My favorite Marvel superhero is Ironman.
-Naruto is my favorite Japanese Anime character.
-I think that Batman is more badass than Superman.
-The biggest animal that I have killed is a mouse.
-I heard that it's gonna get a little bit cold here in the US because of the cold air coming down from Canada. God bless Canada for that :worship:
EDIT: I'm gonna go to sleep right now so "bonne nuit" Suner52, goodnight MCL and Gpowelski. I will talk to you 3 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks for spelling it wrong :p

Comestai bitches...Heard that somewhere.

I love Suba Diving, been almost 40 tims now. Best experience was seeing HUGE, 3m+ Grey Nurse Sharks, whole school/pack/whatever of them only a metre away at some points.

Thanks for spelling it wrong :p

Comestai bitches...Heard that somewhere.

I love Suba Diving, been almost 40 tims now. Best experience was seeing HUGE, 3m+ Grey Nurse Sharks, whole school/pack/whatever of them only a metre away at some points.

From the movie Anchorman, am I right? Ben Stiller.

-My friend and I play all our sports together. We live in a small town so there's only one team to represent us in the leagues.

-I love "The Grim Adventures Of Billy & Mandy". It's the only TV show that I could bear to watch reruns. It's too funny :) It's ashame that there hasn't been a new episode or event since Halloween :(
-I wonder if Halloween celebrated in Australia, Canada, and the UK?
-I like light orange cats.
-I'm starting to hate CartoonNetwork now. It's not staying on topic by putting shows that aren't even cartoons. They air dumbshit like Total Drama Island, Brainrush (game show), Survive This (survivor for kids), The Othersiders (ghosthunters for kids), and a whole bunch of dumb shows that are gonna come out. They stopped airing Toonami which pisses the **** out of me.
-I love cheese. Monterrey Jack is my favorite type.
-I wanna see the movie Brüno because it looks funny.

Erm I don't think so, what's Halloween?
Ooh, I heard about this once. Apparently it's kind of like October 31st in this country, but instead of teenagers egging houses, in America kids dress up in costumes and ask for sweets.

-My favourite game is Super Metroid, but I never played it until I got it on VC.
-Attempting to learn Japanese, although I'm currently being half-arsed about it.
-But I've always wished to learned a second language.
-Despite living in Wales all my life, I barely understand anything about the Welsh language.

Erm I don't think so, what's Halloween?

Halloween is a day were you dress up in costumes and get candy or you go and throw eggs at houses, TP the houses (were you cover them in toilet paper), put condoms in doornobs, and a whole lot more.

-MCL is my rival
-KCKAS is my wife
-I was pregnant once but god said "never mind" & created a woman
-I love birds
-BACON!!!!!
-Wiichat was my first site
-It all about the benjamin's
-I'm hispanic
-I love my friends :p
-

- I HATE BEANS!!!!
-BK is my favorite fast food.:D
-I dislike people who act they think they are all that.
-Billy and Mandy and Ed,Edd,and Eddy are my favorite.
-I LOVE HORCHATA! It's the best Mexican drink EVER!
- New pokemon shows are boring.

-I'm good at troubleshooting technology.
-I have a natural knack for comebacks.
-I got contacts and braces in the same week.
-I don't like big, bold logos on clothes.

-I have never been stung by a bee or wasp.
-I am not scared of bees or wasps.
-I have never had a mouler taken off.
-I love In-N-Out Burger. It's not that popular but it has very tasty burgers.
-I like orange juice.
-I have no sisters. I have 2 brothers and I'm the middle child. It's true what they say, the middle child is the least favorite and the one people care less of :sad:

Back