Is Megaman ready to Brawl?

Well just because it's too late doesn't mean he's not in the game. i bet there is still more characters just unannounced. like snake, he was in the game but he wasn't on dojo for a while.

Heck yes all 3rd partie characters are welcome, And sure i wouldn't mind megaman,(He would make a great rival for samus)- But see the thing is, Just because someone had POSTED something doesn't mean it's true, I really don't rely on these things to much if its from site I'VE never personally seen before, So if anything megaman could already be in- Just because these people say that HE isint doesn't mean im going to beleive them, I'll just have to wait and see for myself-

megaman would be alright i guess. depends which megaman your taking about. megamanX or the battle network guy. personally i would prefer the megamanX one.

i think the 17th was being refered to as december 17th, because if the article is December 22nd, then i dont think they would mention a date outside of december without saying what month it was in. but i would have to say that maybe by now its to late for megaman to get in. oh well not a big deal to me, i didnt really want sonic in, but hey whatever.

Same, considering his final smash could be like samus's or something

Jc, did you read my post? ''
Well just because it's too late doesn't mean he's not in the game. i bet there is still more characters just unannounced. like snake, he was in the game but he wasn't on dojo for a while.''

balrogs.pa said:
Same, considering his final smash could be like samus's or something

it doesnt have to be like that. the one from megamanX can transform. i believe the battle network one can also.

nic7 said:
Looks like Megaman's out. On Monday we'll be a month from the Japanese launch of Brawl. There's no way that they could add him this late. (As it will likely go gold the first week of January)

So, unless this interviewee was lying and had already contacted Nintendo, Megaman is out.
yea, that article was a little while back. he said a few months but now its almost 1 month

BLACKHEATS said:

should i show a thread from smashboards? or the megaman forum? or gonintendo?

again, he says it's not coming out for a few months, when there's like only one month left, and for all we know this could have been done before the delay, and megaman being a big factor in why they delayed it

The whole thing is fishy, anyways.
We don't know what podcast this is, do we? Is it reliable?

And you're right, he did say months. It's very possible that this was done long before December.

And remember with Sonic, how it wasn't "in the cards"? They did an excellent job of keeping him secret until the day they announced him.

Crazy.

Back