Is this racist?

Yeh, but I was on Xbox Live, and all these Americans were taking the mick out of my accent and everything, and how much 'they hate the English' and how 'We made a language and we can't ****ing speak it,' etc.

Lmfao are you serious? It's us Americans who actually don't speak it correctly. These guys were a bunch of dumb asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh, but I was on Xbox Live, and all these Americans were taking the mick out of my accent and everything, and how much 'they hate the English' and how 'We made a language and we can't ****ing speak it,' etc.

And you tell them they must be fatasses and the world moves on...

It's little bastards like those guys that makes the world think badly of us. But I'll admit I live in a country of idiots. -_-

Yeah, that still makes it racist...

Just makes less sense since I wasn't aware of anyone trying to exterminate the English during the holocaust.

Yeah, that still makes it racist...

Just makes less sense since I wasn't aware of anyone trying to exterminate the English during the holocaust.
I guess they were next. That would definately suck :lol:

I am not racist in any way. I am Italian, and I live in America, with all the bull **** biggot ass crap. Ill make racist jokes once in awhile, but anyone that knows me understands that its all in good fun. like, little truths about races are funny, not big truths. Ill make fun of accents or whatever, but not so much where it causes any actual anger.

One thing i want to point out is that i do not like black history month. It simply annoys me. Blacks seem to use this time of year as the time to "get back" at the white man. Big deal, we know blacks do some cool stuff too, but we learn about it all year, ad i dont like walking around in february having every black dude walk up to me an ask me what I know about MLK. Of course i know, we have to hear this crap every single year...

Anyways, it wasnt even the americans who enslaved the blacks, their own cheiftans had them as slaves and sold them to the Dutch and other large slave trades before they got to us.

Just to clarify, i am not racist in any way, and this message is not directed at blacks.

Same as. Which is why it really bothers me when Americans start taking the piss out of my accent and stuff, just because of where I came from. I mean, it's not like I've said something like 'If stupid had an accent it would be American', so why do I deserve to have that?

Same as. Which is why it really bothers me when Americans start taking the piss out of my accent and stuff, just because of where I came from. I mean, it's not like I've said something like 'If stupid had an accent it would be American', so why do I deserve to have that?

Because it's obviously true. I'm only with an English person to feel superior, after all.

Very messed up post on that forum, what's the matter with people these days? Also, to the Xbox Live post, people on their can be very ignorant and rude when they are hiding behind their Tele's. In real life, they wouldn't say a thing.

I am not racist in any way. I am Italian, and I live in America, with all the bull **** biggot ass crap. Ill make racist jokes once in awhile, but anyone that knows me understands that its all in good fun. like, little truths about races are funny, not big truths. Ill make fun of accents or whatever, but not so much where it causes any actual anger.

One thing i want to point out is that i do not like black history month. It simply annoys me. Blacks seem to use this time of year as the time to "get back" at the white man. Big deal, we know blacks do some cool stuff too, but we learn about it all year, ad i dont like walking around in february having every black dude walk up to me an ask me what I know about MLK. Of course i know, we have to hear this crap every single year...

Anyways, it wasnt even the americans who enslaved the blacks, their own cheiftans had them as slaves and sold them to the Dutch and other large slave trades before they got to us.

Just to clarify, i am not racist in any way, and this message is not directed at blacks.

Yeah there is nothing wrong with making a joke as long as it was meant to be harmless. This guy clearly means what he says. I would say he sounds like an inbred but that would be insulting to them. I think he is one of those angry teens that likes to believe in something to burn down. Nothing else to do but blame a large group of people, how cool of him :frown2:.

yes its racist, but its a personal opinion. trying to punish the person for their remarks wioulb be to admonish their freedom of speech. sure its ignorant, but they are allowed to believe whatever they want to.

Back